Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

when will people learn about the truth about private parking invoices

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I think the message is getting across mate ,and every person who comes on here thinking they have to pay ,then logs off knowing they dont have to pay is a result , and another motorist who keeps their cash in their pocket.

If you were with her and she doesn't normally park in disabled spaces because she knows it is wrong then why didn't you just wait with the car if she was less than 10mins? Seems to me like you have created your own issues here!

And it seems to me you need to read this thread properly before making up your opinions

I think the message is getting across mate ,and every person who comes on here thinking they have to pay ,then logs off knowing they dont have to pay is a result , and another motorist who keeps their cash in their pocket.

this is very true

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 19:38 ----------

And it seems to me you need to read this thread properly before making up your opinions

At least you know the truth now about scam parking invoices:)

You will get progressively more intimidating letters. They will worry you more, I expect. It is unlikely you will get anything that it is in your interests to do anything other than ignore.

All the information you need is here: http://www.popla.me.uk (though I think some of their rhetoric runs away with itself, the actual advice is sound).

The letters are meant to intimidate you ,as thats the only weapon they have , to try and scare you into paying up when you dont have too.

Thank you to those who have advised me.

I must admit I'm still a little worried, but I'm just going to ignore the ticket and hope nothing too horrendous happens!

It's your ticket? I thought this thread started out with your friend parking in a disabled space?

Ah, you are the friend, I see.

Archived