Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

Very good Question . The cases ive researched where the PPC has lost in court have mainly been ones where the judge has ruled that only the landowner can claim for losses and the PPC has no authority to claim anything.

It's an interesting point. "Owner" in those terms means legal interest, so a formal lease over 6 years (again I think that's the right number - not a property lawyer) would suffice as an interest, so if PPC has a legal interest, does that make them an owner. There are plenty of other issues they have to overcome of course, but I wonder if this gets them round the ownership one?

There's no answer of course as it's never happened and it's unlikely it ever will, so is all theoretical.

As you say , there isnt much chance of it every being tested in court. The PPC`s very ,very rarely chance their arm with court action as it is due to the fact they usually lose every case they pursue To be honest ,from the reading ive done on cases PPC`s have pursued , you get the feeling ,from the judge`s comments ,that PPC`s arnt welcome in persueing these invoices.

As you say , there isnt much chance of it every being tested in court. The PPC`s very ,very rarely chance their arm with court action as it is due to the fact they usually lose every case they pursue To be honest ,from the reading ive done on cases PPC`s have pursued , you get the feeling ,from the judge`s comments ,that PPC`s arnt welcome in persueing these invoices.

Judges are generally quite helpful to litigants in person from experience. They don't like companies like the PPCs being litigious and overly aggressive (you can see that in the Scunthorpe Judgment). Quite nice really!

Only the police / courts / councils can impose fines.

Private bodies can not do so.

Read statute of Marlborough

Anything else you need correcting on?

I don't need correcting. You should read my post propertly before commenting,

The law is an ass at times.

If someone is on my land without my permission or breaches the terms of my conditions for being on my land, then either myself or my agent SHOULD be able to impose a fime on the driver.

What would you do if someone parked on your land?

I don't need correcting. You should read my post propertly before commenting,

The law is an ass at times.

If someone is on my land without my permission or breaches the terms of my conditions for being on my land, then either myself or my agent SHOULD be able to impose a fime on the driver.

What would you do if someone parked on your land?

you can issue as many invoices as you want........ they are worthless. End of story.

PS/ they are NOT fines .

It really is a shame that these parking tickets can not be enforced. Otherwise it will definitely weed out a lot of cheap, inconsiderate, ignorate, impatient, selfish, lazy, stupid drivers of this country.

A disabled space for disabled people. Parent & child space for parents with child. A marked parking spaces for cars to park in. Obviously these are too hard to understand for some people.

Pregnant women do really think they own the planet and can do what they like. Disable people do not have a choice for their disability but pregnant wowen do.

Archived