Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

You should prosecute the parking company for touching your car without your permission. You have every right to park where you want!

You dont have a right to park where ever you want. But you do have the right to ignore invoices sent to you by private parking companies.

• 2 weeks later...

This: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...=post&id=16231 is friggin hilarious.

My highlights include:

1) If there is another case in the Scunthorpe County Court, Grimsby County Court or Hull County Court live by four pm on Friday, you will be coming to see me and I suggest you bring a toothbrush.

2) Not a good day at the office, is it?

3) I may consider this to be a contempt of court

and finally

4) I cannot help but wonder if now you are going to be reading about yourself on the internet

...all in relation to those puppets at VCS. I may have wasted time at work, and I'm a busy man, but it was worth it.

On a separate note, this case does seem to have some factors which did help 'muddy the water' and probably woundn't be relevant to others, such as the whole shared carpark with the vet thing. Also, if they addressed the legal relationship between Wickes and VCS and the ability "issue proceedings" then that might cause some issue for us motorists/car-parkers?

Archived