Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

a friend of mine has received a parking ticket from parking in a disabled space at meadowhall, yesterday. its issued by PCM and she is wondering if it is enforceable or not. can anyone help with this please?

i assume your friend has never spent any time with a disabled person or she wouldnt have parked there, shes inconsiderate and i for one hope she has to pay it!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 13:05 ----------

i was with her she is pregnant and really ill with it at the moment and needed a toilet desperately. she was only driving past not actually visiting meadowhall, and was there less than 10min. it was very busy, and no spaces nearby were available. thats the story of why she is so 'inconsiderate'. now pls, just advice on the question i asked. thanks staffy23.

no excuse

she broke the law

She shouldn't park in a disabled bay if she's not disabled!!!

well said, totally agree

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 13:49 ----------

Err, no she didnt,

Please ignore this "advice", everyone.

she ISNT disabled...simples!

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 13:56 ----------

As a disabled guy myself I suggest all able bodied folk take a chill pill and respect Disabled Parking Bays for what they are for.

Feel free to park in my place..........if I can enjoy your health and fitness. I would gladly exchange my Blue Badge for your health.

Its sad when fines and tickets have to be issued due to people being inconsiderate.

totally agree, i have a very dear friend who lost a limb and when im out with him a large percent of people ignore him or they push in front of us, they disgust me

Please quote which law stops someone parking in a disabled parking bay on private land, please?

dont get into this argument with me, i have a vast experience of disability and the whys and wherefores that come with it, she broke the law, lets hope one day she has to depend on finding a disabled bay then maybe she will understand, doubt it though

dont get into this argument with me, i have a vast experience of disability and the whys and wherefores that come with it, she broke the law, lets hope one day she has to depend on finding a disabled bay then maybe she will understand, doubt it though

Which law was broken? Genuine question...

No ,she did not break any law. The car parks at meadowhall are run by private parking companies, and any "invoice" they issue for parking infringements are worthless, not worth the paper they are printed on .They are NOT fines , they are worthless invoices which no one has to pay. Please stop telling people they have broken the law, when they have done no such thing.

Archived