Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

This: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...=post&id=16231 is friggin hilarious.

My highlights include:

1) If there is another case in the Scunthorpe County Court, Grimsby County Court or Hull County Court live by four pm on Friday, you will be coming to see me and I suggest you bring a toothbrush.

2) Not a good day at the office, is it?

3) I may consider this to be a contempt of court

and finally

4) I cannot help but wonder if now you are going to be reading about yourself on the internet

...all in relation to those puppets at VCS. I may have wasted time at work, and I'm a busy man, but it was worth it.

On a separate note, this case does seem to have some factors which did help 'muddy the water' and probably woundn't be relevant to others, such as the whole shared carpark with the vet thing. Also, if they addressed the legal relationship between Wickes and VCS and the ability "issue proceedings" then that might cause some issue for us motorists/car-parkers?

Now that is comedy gold.

jb

dont get into this argument with me, i have a vast experience of disability and the whys and wherefores that come with it, she broke the law, lets hope one day she has to depend on finding a disabled bay then maybe she will understand, doubt it though

If you have a vast experience of disability then you wont mind telling us which specific law was broken. I await your answer with interest.

Dont park in disabled you wont get done in future

Yes its wrong to park in disabled parking bays, BUT you cannot get "done" for anything ,as you havnt broken any law. If the disabled parking bay is on a council run car park or the street , then the council can fine you ,but if its in a private car park operated by a private parking company then you have NOTHING to pay . Its as simple as that.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 14:53 ----------

I like this idea. Print these off and have a load in the car ,and pop them into the envelope of any "Invoice" you see attached to a vehicle in a private car park.

Im going to print a load off later today and pop them into any invoices

i see left on vehicles,as they could well stop un-suspecting motorists paying these worthless invoices.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=73598

dont get into this argument with me, i have a vast experience of disability and the whys and wherefores that come with it, she broke the law, lets hope one day she has to depend on finding a disabled bay then maybe she will understand, doubt it though

Not after an argument but lets be clear about this as your comment has frankly a lousy attitude attached to it in the way it is presented with "Dont get into this argument with me"

law broken - No

common courtesy ignored -yes

If you can give us a legal grounding for your comment please do so, if not then dont make comments claiming legality you cannot back up.

Archived