Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

Yes its wrong to park in disabled parking bays, BUT you cannot get "done" for anything ,as you havnt broken any law. If the disabled parking bay is on a council run car park or the street , then the council can fine you ,but if its in a private car park operated by a private parking company then you have NOTHING to pay . Its as simple as that.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 14:53 ----------

I like this idea. Print these off and have a load in the car ,and pop them into the envelope of any "Invoice" you see attached to a vehicle in a private car park.

Im going to print a load off later today and pop them into any invoices

i see left on vehicles,as they could well stop un-suspecting motorists paying these worthless invoices.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=73598

careful - we`re still waiting to see a scan of any "parking fine" you`ve received in the past, remember?

I`ve started the ball rolling on my legal parking charge car park, hope to see you soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by No User Name

Does anyone else think that Excel staff are using the forum?

of course they do all the time

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 19:51 ----------

For goodness sake, stop breaking the law and pay the fine.

what law and what fine

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Not really. But if you mention fines or breaking the law on one of these tedious parking fine threads you can guarantee that either penistone, echo lad or hares tone go into an apoplectic rage.:hihi:

Link please, or you just talking gonads. ? :huh:

Does anyone else think that Excel staff are using the forum? :D

They certainly do.

I had a PM from them once, telling me to stop saying they couldn't enforce their "fines", and that they thought it inappropriate for a lawyer to say such things on a public forum.

Ironically, I never said they couldn't, but hey ho.

Archived