Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

They certainly do.

I had a PM from them once, telling me to stop saying they couldn't enforce their "fines", and that they thought it inappropriate for a lawyer to say such things on a public forum.

Ironically, I never said they couldn't, but hey ho.

Proberly from one of thier so called hot shot lawyers they used to have......... before embarrasing defeats saw them get thier p45s

Proberly from one of thier so called hot shot lawyers they used to have......... before embarrasing defeats saw them get thier p45s

The username was ExelParking - I don't know if you can search usernames on here?

The username was ExelParking - I don't know if you can search usernames on here?

Yes you can. Here they are

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=72634

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 20:47 ----------

there not facts though are they?

So a high court judgment isnt a fact then ?

Here it is again just in case you missed it last time i posted it.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=70585

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eckolad

you can they havent posted for a long time

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Our daughter has just come back from the cinema at Meadowhall retail park , and her boyfriend has had an "Invoice " left under his wipers from our friends at VCS demanding £100 if paid within 28 days or £60 if paid in 14 days.

He was parked in Centretainment in an end parking bay ,and the bay didnt have a white line on the outside edge of the bay . Anyway his "Invoice " says he is in contravention of parking bay markings (contravention No 86).

He was going to pay this as he didnt realize he didnt have to pay ............. until i put him straight and told him to bin it . I feel a warm glow inside ,as ive just saved him £100.

Our daughter has just come back from the cinema at Meadowhall retail park , and her boyfriend has had an "Invoice " left under his wipers from our friends at VCS demanding £100 if paid within 28 days or £60 if paid in 14 days.

He was parked in Centretainment in an end parking bay ,and the bay didnt have a white line on the outside edge of the bay . Anyway his "Invoice " says he is in contravention of parking bay markings (contravention No 86).

He was going to pay this as he didnt realize he didnt have to pay ............. until i put him straight and told him to bin it . I feel a warm glow inside ,as ive just saved him £100.

Good on you pal. :thumbsup:

Good on you pal. :thumbsup:

He walked in and said he had got a parking "Fine" and they wanted £100 , then passed me the ticket ,and surprise ,surprise it was an Invoice from VCS. I ownder if anyone else has had some VCS junkmail left under their wipers down there tonight.

I call legal judgement facts, ie hmrc vs vcs utt may 2012

I call contract law facts.

I call law of tresspass fact.

I call statute law fact

no mate, they are your opinion of what you think you know, if the signage has been changed your stuffed.

Archived