Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

If we shouldnt park in the disabled bay does the same rule apply to them parking in the bays where we should Park...You can always guarantee empty disabled parking spaces at meadowhall but have to drive round for ages to get a normal bay.

I don't believe that at this time of year...sorry.

Same here. I tight-fistedly put money in for just one hour's parking when doing a mortgage because the solicitor said it "shouldn't take more than an hour" and it ended up being 75 minutes.

But I seriously worry about what kind of people are on our roads when common sense going straight out of the window during parking just so they can get parked up quickly and as close to the door as possible, without any consideration for anyone else or even their cars.

Quite often people DO use common sense and park correctly , yet still have the cowboys from the PPC`s trying it on and giving them worthless invoices .

Yeah but it's doesn't need 500 posts all the same, if you don't get it now you must be stupid.

No, no it has to be repeated ad nauseam until we are all made aware that you do not have to pay "fines" from parking contractors for "breaking the law."

We should try and accumulate as many "fines" as possible so that we can shred them for hamster bedding or take them off the dog when it has got tired of chewing them.

he is right though, seemingly, one of the few people posting in here who is right

I must be one of the lucky ones then...park in loads of car parks all over the country just had the one ticket in 35 years..you'd haver thought if the tickets were handed out like confetti I would have had a cartload by now...

I must be one of the lucky ones then...park in loads of car parks all over the country just had the one ticket in 35 years..you'd haver thought if the tickets were handed out like confetti I would have had a cartload by now...

Over 1.8 Million parking "Invoices" were issued last year, so that suggests yes, they ARE handed out like confetti .

Archived