Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

this thread is 21 pages long.....

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

But in those 21 pages , i dare say we have managed to save sheffield forum members a lot of money ,as without this thread they would have paid the worthless invoices they received.

this thread is 21 pages long.....

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

But in those 21 pages , i dare say we have managed to save sheffield forum members a lot of money ,as without this thread they would have paid the worthless invoices they received.

18 of them are just you two. :|

Im sure Eccolad will agree this thread has no doubt saved people money ,so its worth every page. :)

Oh yes I don't dispute that, but some people need to understand they parked like idiots. And search the threads there are enough of them about this topic.

Oh yes I don't dispute that, but some people need to understand they parked like idiots. And search the threads there are enough of them about this topic.

No doubt they do , but that will never justify the cowboy parking companies trying to fleece money out of motorists by lying to them and insisting their invoices are legal.

What do you mean by "Parking Events" ?

I couldn't think of a better way to describe it...errr if one car parks once a day..thats 1 event..if it parks twice a day that's 2..if it parks every day for a year that's 365..so we have millions of cars parking maybe 100's of times a year that's 100's of millions of "events"..you say 1.8 million tickets have been handed out and that it's "confetti"..you need to put it in the context of the number of cars parking and how many time they park..is that clearer? Not having a go just trying to put the numbers in some sort of perspective.. :)

hi i parked in a disabled bay on the top floor on wensday 30 of jan 13 put my 2 disabled badges on the dash board tryed to open the door in the wind and strugeled,when i came back found that bothe my badges were on the floor and i had a parking ticked even though my tax disc clearly states disabled can i appeal.

hi i parked in a disabled bay on the top floor on wensday 30 of jan 13 put my 2 disabled badges on the dash board tryed to open the door in the wind and strugeled,when i came back found that bothe my badges were on the floor and i had a parking ticked even though my tax disc clearly states disabled can i appeal.

You can appeal but you'll get knowhere ... the offence is failure to display the badge or valid parking ticket. Happened to me with a pay and display ticket that blew onto the seat when I closed the tailgate, appealed and had to pay up as it was refused.

Unless its a police or council ticket, just bin it as it is of no validity!

Archived