Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

Yes you just ignore. The protection of freedoms act does not say that at all.

Ok thanks i forgot to add they say you can view photo evidence online at their site but there is nothing on there at all but i will ignore them anyway.

Just wanted to make sure that they can't take recovery action against me as the letter states if not actioned in 28days

---------- Post added 27-02-2013 at 14:59 ----------

its non enforceable so she isn`t legally obliged too............x

He must work for PCM

the last time someone did this to me in meadowhall and in tesco's i got ther number off the number olate as there was no badge i parked my car to a was blocking hm in so he could not gert round i took it to reception desk i told them what i'd done they made ananoused it over the tanoy system whar i'd done and if he wanted to get out he would hyave to meet me there i went on doing the shopping i had still to do then went back to my car then there was a man ranting off and asking who left this car i shouted i ddid and promtply got in my car while he kept on swearing at me i started the caqr and drove off lol

the last time someone did this to me in meadowhall and in tesco's i got ther number off the number olate as there was no badge i parked my car to a was blocking hm in so he could not gert round i took it to reception desk i told them what i'd done they made ananoused it over the tanoy system whar i'd done and if he wanted to get out he would hyave to meet me there i went on doing the shopping i had still to do then went back to my car then there was a man ranting off and asking who left this car i shouted i ddid and promtply got in my car while he kept on swearing at me i started the caqr and drove off lol

Nice story Hans - was it in Meadowhall, Tesco or both? Your Danish is very good:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ok thanks i forgot to add they say you can view photo evidence online at their site but there is nothing on there at all but i will ignore them anyway.

Just wanted to make sure that they can't take recovery action against me as the letter states if not actioned in 28days

---------- Post added 27-02-2013 at 14:59 ----------

He must work for PCM

Hi I got the ticket the same time as you and the same letter today!!! They must be doing bulk posting lol. I also could not find the photo on the website.

I have a valid blue badge and also my tax disc is exempt so they could have seen from that that I actually am disabled, as some on here seem to be assuming I just parked in a disabled bay without a badge!!! I would be quite happy to send in a photocopy of both however it appears they take no notice and hound you anyway so I was just checking on here and pepipoo that it was still ok to ignore it after the change in law.

Archived