Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

He is obviously more Qualified than High Court Judges. :hihi:

has a high court judge ruled on parking at Meadowhall or are you still holding a case from a different court (VAT tribunal iirc) as proof?

I`ve shown several times where your argument could and does fall down - are you sure the paperworks not been done yet?

All it would take is one document and your wrong again

speaking of proof - still waiting for you to back up anyone of your claims

Ignore gym rat

The hmrc vat case is Binding on lower courts.

Pcm can't make contracts with motorists. The charge is also not a genuine pre estimate of loss and I know of two cases where people have issued NBA's against pcm/meadowhall and British land for a Breach of the equality act

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 17:25 ----------

has a high court judge ruled on parking at Meadowhall or are you still holding a case from a different court (VAT tribunal iirc) as proof?

I`ve shown several times where your argument could and does fall down - are you sure the paperworks not been done yet?

All it would take is one document and your wrong again

speaking of proof - still waiting for you to back up anyone of your claims

The is no way British land would give any interest in the land to pcm,

That High Court Ruling is across the board and covers PCN`s in general ,issued by ALL private parking companies, not just the one in that case against VCS . :roll:

Ignore gym rat

The hmrc vat case is Binding on lower courts.

Pcm can't make contracts with motorists. The charge is also not a genuine pre estimate of loss and I know of two cases where people have issued NBA's against pcm/meadowhall and British land for a Breach of the equality act

---------- Post added 03-03-2013 at 17:25 ----------

The is no way British land would give any interest in the land to pcm,

Would that include mine???

Archived