Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

is she still saying thats what happened?

she drove past several toilets with free parking to get to the one she used, which just happened to be the nearest one to Next, read into that what you will.

Well you certainly like seeing things from both sides. First it's OK for her to park in disabled bay and then she shouldn't have because she drove past several toilets. Be careful you don't get piles from sitting on the fence:hihi::hihi::love:

Well you certainly like seeing things from both sides. First it's OK for her to park in disabled bay and then she shouldn't have because she drove past several toilets. Be careful you don't get piles from sitting on the fence:hihi::hihi::love:

no no no - I`m simply reminding everyone whats been said, it`s a large thread.

Poorly, pregnant woman, desperate for the loo. Wow, you have high moral standards! Don't you cut anyone any slack?

Nope, not when it comes to making a disabled persons life any more difficult than it already might be

Everyone should take a few moments to think about other people

A work mate parked in the carpark under the dome ..... Clamped, £95 fine

Another work mate working for Royal Mail was in a plain van WITH a sticker on front window stating the same, was emptying the box's outside ARGOS and was clamped and he told them to take the boot off his van and told them why !

They told him It's not an offical van so your clamped !

He told them get the boot off or I call the Police and have you for holding up Her Majestys Mail.

The boot was removed without any further bother.

Two side to same story.

I think the best thing Is to forget it...........! BUT don't be supprise If you get a fine through the post in a month or so. If so tell them the same tale youve told here.

When was this ,as clamping has been illegal since 1st October 2012. ?

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 16:48 ----------

I think the best thing Is to forget it...........! BUT don't be supprise If you get a fine through the post in a month or so. If so tell them the same tale youve told here.

It isnt a Fine, its a worthless, scam invoice which holds no weight in Law. It dosnt matter how many of thses invoices you recive, you dont have to pay them.

• 2 weeks later...

i am disabled and have a blue badge .On my recent visit i must have dislodged blue badge as i closed the door as it was on floor on my return and i had been issued a parking charge.I contacted company and explained and offered them a copy of my badge,copy of my tax disc which states disabled and proof that my car is a mobility vehicle .they have rejected my appeal ,Is there anything i can do i am a persioner and paying this will be a hardship. can anyone advise me

i am disabled and have a blue badge .On my recent visit i must have dislodged blue badge as i closed the door as it was on floor on my return and i had been issued a parking charge.I contacted company and explained and offered them a copy of my badge,copy of my tax disc which states disabled and proof that my car is a mobility vehicle .they have rejected my appeal ,Is there anything i can do i am a persioner and paying this will be a hardship. can anyone advise me

ignore it, dont worry about it.

have a look at http://www.pepipoo.com/ for more advice, maybe join for free if you want to ask on there :)

I suspect these private car parking enforcement companies don't even bother reading appeals. As a previous post says, I bet they will then get heavier handed with people that have bother to write back. It shows the person is concerned over the ticket.

Stuart

Archived