Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

Just tried this site and NAV tells me that there's a possible virus.

Has anyone else had a problem visiting this site?

I suspect it's one of the ads on the site, rather than the forum itself, in an attempt to get drive by infections.

Avast gave me the same warning, but opened the forum, whilst blocking one of the adverts.

I report anyone NOT with a blue badge if they are parked next to me.

Actually I didn't realise that Disabled people can also park in the parent and child bays if showing their disabled sticker.

who are you reporting them to?

you do realise the gist of the thread is anyone can park in the disabled spaces at supermarkets etc. just the same as you or anyone else can park in parent and child bays, the whole thing has been blown wide open thanks to the sterling work of eckoboy and P999.

but don`t park in council disabled spaces - they are covered under regs.

who are you reporting them to?

you do realise the gist of the thread is anyone can park in the disabled spaces at supermarkets etc. just the same as you or anyone else can park in parent and child bays, the whole thing has been blown wide open thanks to the sterling work of eckoboy and P999.

but don`t park in council disabled spaces - they are covered under regs.

Legally they can but it doesn't make it morally right. Although I do think the ops friend had a valid reason and its a shame temporary blue badges aren't issued for people who need them short term.

We parked in one of those stupid parents with kids or whatever they call it bays, when we could find no spaces in the disabled section. The abuse we received from a bloke in a car with a youngster in the back was appalling. His child could have walked further than my 99 year old mother, but he was so aggressive my husband did move our car then had to go fetch it when we came out. The world is going mad !! Wish I had known that we couldn't be fined.

We parked in one of those stupid parents with kids or whatever they call it bays, when we could find no spaces in the disabled section. The abuse we received from a bloke in a car with a youngster in the back was appalling. His child could have walked further than my 99 year old mother, but he was so aggressive my husband did move our car then had to go fetch it when we came out. The world is going mad !! Wish I had known that we couldn't be fined.

Could you clarify why parent and child bays are stupid please?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived