Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

I would be very interested in your case, I have had a huge case with regards to Meadowhall and PCM here - http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=75213

Please send me a PM with your email and I will go through the process with you, if your appeal is not initially accepted then you are guaranteed to win at POPLA and can sue Meadowhall, British Land, PCM, Norges Bank Investment Management and Smith Young for damages due to distress and harassment.

Please get in touch, or post up on Pepipoo, Myself and SchoolRunMum (Coupon-Mad on MSE) are experts in this field :-D

yea just dont pay it, they wont do owt. and even if in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY event that they did, you having a blue badge that had just fallen on the floor is sufficient mitigation I reckon :)

The blue badge scheme is only valid in council run car parks ans council run on street parking . Disabled parking bays in private car parks are just pieces of Tarmac with paint sprayed on them , nothing more , they are not valid disabled bays. But the fact still remains that any invoices issued by the cowboys running the car park are worthless and totally un-enforcable and should be treated as junk mail and ignored.

Please just remember the disabled parking area anywhere is there for one reason only for people less fortunate Than most so why do able people want to

Spoil it for others please think before you park thank you

Please just remember the disabled parking area anywhere is there for one reason only for people less fortunate Than most so why do able people want to

Spoil it for others please think before you park thank you

Ive gone on record on here saying able bodied people should NOT use disabled parking bays ,but the disabled parking bays in private car parks are nothing of the sort.

Archived