The Daily Mail's agenda against Jack Whitehall

Typical Daily Mail hypocricy

http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-mail-v-big-fat-quiz-of-year.html

A comedian on a late night show makes a few jokes about the Queen and they attempt to generate bogus outrage about it, despite only 165 actual complaints.

But when more than 22,000 people complained to the PCC about their columnist Jan Moir, they dismiss it as a 'heavily orchestrated internet campaign'.

didn't get to see the prog. most say it was funny, others not.

but to answer the question: to understand why dacre and the mail are getting all nasty about whitehall, you need look no further than the owner of the company which produces TBFQ - one jonathon ross. y'see, the mail doesn't like wossy ever since he publically slagged off the mail. and nobody does that to this great newspaper.

so it singled out whitehall for attention (and by implication TBFQ). it tried to whip up a frenzy amongst its readers. and failed. miserably. most readers immediately spotted what dacre was up to, and told him in the comments section of the online version.

but this is classic dacre: he'll try to destroy the careers/reputations of anyone who crosses him. the mail is a nasty, vicious little publication edited by a nasty, vicious little man.

but to answer the question: to understand why dacre and the mail are getting all nasty about whitehall, you need look no further than the owner of the company which produces TBFQ - one jonathon ross. y'see, the mail doesn't like wossy ever since he publically slagged off the mail. and nobody does that to this great newspaper

hold on,i,m trying to get my head round this.. why not attack wossy then...if somebody slags you off you slag them back ..you then dont kick his next door neighbour

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 14:50 ----------

Best leading actor in a play. One Man, Two Guvnors. On Broadway.

if that play was about some big fat nerd kid who got all his sweets nicked off him in school by all the other kidsl..and tnough big enough was too plebby to stick up for himself then i can easily understand how he would excel in that role ..because thats how the now grown up bloke appears to me

but to answer the question: to understand why dacre and the mail are getting all nasty about whitehall, you need look no further than the owner of the company which produces TBFQ - one jonathon ross. y'see, the mail doesn't like wossy ever since he publically slagged off the mail. and nobody does that to this great newspaper

hold on,i,m trying to get my head round this.. why not attack wossy then...if somebody slags you off you slag them back ..you then dont kick his next door neighbour

---------- Post added 06-01-2013 at 14:50 ----------

if that play was about some big fat nerd kid who got all his sweets nicked off him in school by all the other kidsl..and tnough big enough was too plebby to stick up for himself then i can easily understand how he would excel in that role ..because thats how the now grown up bloke appears to me

slagging wossy directly would be too obvious. this is dacre attempting subtlety. better to kick the production company by creating faux outrage. when the readership saw through him he went after whitehall in a round about way of getting to wossy's company. when that failed dacre went all personal about whitehall's background.

this is how dacre has operated for the best part of 20yrs; go against his world view and he'll come after you. he did the same to steve coogan and hugh grant during leveson. you don't need to be famous either; a lot of ordinary (and innocent) people have suffered because of this poisonous clown's bullying.

still, it looks like he's going to retire soon. the staff of the DM can't wait.

James Corden is a fat waste of space. God knows how he gets work.

I agree but Jack Whitehall is very funny. I dont understand the Daily Mails agenda either but everyone has forgot the hateful campaigning they did against Steven Gaitley after his death.

it seems anything goes in modern comedy . maybe the worst one is frankie boyle trying for cheap laughs out of a badly disabled child..i dont much care for katie price but you can,t fault her as a mother and to have this hairy loon making fun of her son is unforgiveable..i,m surprised the childs father doesnt go round and sort him out

Archived