Recommend - function area of pub /bar.

jaw05

Hi there this is my first post so go easy on me please.

Im looking for recommendations for a hen do. We want a lively bar / pub classy not cheap (!) where we can mingle in a sectioned off area of the pub / bar but still be in the main building for the atmosphere ie we don't want to be in a private function room. We would like this place to be the meeting point for the first couple of hours then the older members can retire and the younger ones carry on !

We would like a buffet of some sort.

The venue needs to be central city if possible but needs to suit all ages 20 years to 70 years !!

Around 60 people!

I would welcome any suggestions esp if you have been personally and enjoyed. Thank you. X

Guest makapaka
Hi there this is my first post so go easy on me please.

Im looking for recommendations for a hen do. We want a lively bar / pub classy not cheap (!) where we can mingle in a sectioned off area of the pub / bar but still be in the main building for the atmosphere ie we don't want to be in a private function room. We would like this place to be the meeting point for the first couple of hours then the older members can retire and the younger ones carry on !

We would like a buffet of some sort.

The venue needs to be central city if possible but needs to suit all ages 20 years to 70 years !!

Around 60 people!

I would welcome any suggestions esp if you have been personally and enjoyed. Thank you. X

Try Harrison's off west st

Archived