Cheapest parcel service to China?

I recently bought an ebay item (a winter coat) for about £35, which arrived from China quickly and well packaged.

But upon delivery I have decided (within my distance buyer's rights) that I have changed my mind even though it is a lovely coat, and anyway their XXL size is medium for me!

The seller is ok about returns and refunding and provided an address, but which is the cheapest courier to use? Most say about £30-odd, which isn't even worth it?

Thanks in advance

I recently bought an ebay item (a winter coat) for about £35, which arrived from China quickly and well packaged.

But upon delivery I have decided (within my distance buyer's rights) that I have changed my mind even though it is a lovely coat, and anyway their XXL size is medium for me!

The seller is ok about returns and refunding and provided an address, but which is the cheapest courier to use? Most say about £30-odd, which isn't even worth it?

Thanks in advance

Distance selling regs only apply to stuff bought in the UK.

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 14:14 ----------

Thanks in advance

Distance selling regs only apply to stuff bought in the UK.

You are relying on the sellers goodwill.

you're a brave person buying something through the mail that has to come all the way from China. There have been a number of scams like this where you order one thing and get something else - then the cost of returning it is far more than you already paid.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Thank goodness for e-bay eh? you can sell any old rubbish on there.

Archived