Autism benefits

To be fair to the OP they may be enquiring on behalf of the girl's parents who may not be members of this forum.

To be honest it doesn't read that way. More like a neighbour with a chip. Her parents would have a simple way of finding out from the relevant authority.

Can I ask why it matters who is supplying the monies for this young lady's driving lessons? (and why you need to know?)

To be fair if I was paying someone to be so poorly they could not work and also paying them to operate a motor vehicle I would be a bit concerned. As the two do not stack up.

To be fair if I was paying someone to be so poorly they could not work and also paying them to operate a motor vehicle I would be a bit concerned. As the two do not stack up.

Why don't you go read up on autism before making stupid comments, my son is autistic and I think your post is out of order.

Also get that I'm paying chip off your shoulder because you are not the only one who pays tax's.

Why don't you go read up on autism before making stupid comments, my son is autistic and I think your post is out of order.

Also get that I'm paying chip off your shoulder because you are not the only one who pays tax's.

I'm not having a go against people with autism, my mate has it and works full time. I think the OP is about people using it to claim they can't work but then be magically able to drive, could be wrong!

I'm not having a go against people with autism, my mate has it and works full time. I think the OP is about people using it to claim they can't work but then be magically able to drive, could be wrong!

Actually you are having a go against people with autism. You've turned this into a benefits scrounger post in no time for no reason other than your blind bigotry. And you are wrong. I doubt if your mate with autism exists.

Autusm is a spectrum of disorders which affects about half a million people in this country. Some are so severely affected they need constant 24 hour care and have to be fed and clothed. Others can hold down full-time jobs and lead normal lives. Many are unaware they have autism.

I've never heard of free diving lessons for people with autism. The spectrum is so wide that it would be impractical to provide free lessons for everyone with autism because some wouldn't be able to drive and others wouldn't need any support at all.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Autism/Pages/Autismoverview.aspx

Archived