February fixtures

redted50

Sheffield Rovers were formed by Sheffield Wednesday players. They played 4 matches and packed in.

So stop telling porkies.

Sheffield Rovers were formed mainly from the Sheffield Zulus team and turned professional a year before "The Wednesday" Sheffield Wednesday did not exist..

So don't come to a gun fight with a water pistol.

In other words "professional football in Sheffield history" google it.

Does the date 22nd of april 1887 mean anything to you? It should.

Now who's telling porkies?

For all the hot air in the world they are all beatable, you talk a good game but what a load of Tripe, exactly opposite could happen, so judgemental...don't mention Wednesday could beat them also tht could be swearing...

Not really tripe is it ,Hes a realist ur an optimist u hav to be corks coz im glad were not in your posistion :hihi:

Yeah it's a good job the Blades aren't in our position it would be so depressing to come on here cos I can't think of many of them who would have a positive attitude.

Maybe Longy n Bypass might still raise a smile but doubt many more could.

Yeah it's a good job the Blades aren't in our position it would be so depressing to come on here cos I can't think of many of them who would have a positive attitude.

Well I'm a Blades fan and I am optimistic Wednesday could stay up quite comfortably but the ins and outs of players in the next few weeks will be a big factor in this.

For all the hot air in the world they are all beatable, you talk a good game but what a load of Tripe, exactly opposite could happen, so judgemental...don't mention Wednesday could beat them also tht could be swearing...

Your prob right pal and i admire some of you guys for keeping your spirits high bt some owls only spirits they keeping up is vodka,scotch etc .

True you got some tough games but when your backs to wall and you dont expect a result you get 1 look at hartelepool

Yeah they could against all odds grab a few points maybe, it's not impossible but regardless of the "hartlepool beat you therefore we can beat anyone comments" I would rather look at form and form tells me that on paper 4 of those teams are far more superior to you and have achieved much more than you so far this season.

You don't like it because it's against your wishes for you team fair play but results keep showing an inconsistent Sheffield Wednesday side and well I will favour the form over anything.

Archived