Flowers? Too dangerous!

I don't often come over all frothing at the mouth in a Daily Mail sort of way, but really, if ever a story summed up the way this pathetic country is going, it's this one, in which housing association workers dug up a woman's garden of flowers (while she happened to be out at a hospital appointment) because they'd had a complaint that they made people sneeze, and then say that they consider that they took appropriate action. Pathetic.

I don't often come over all frothing at the mouth in a Daily Mail sort of way, but really, if ever a story summed up the way this pathetic country is going, it's this one, in which housing association workers dug up a woman's garden of flowers (while she happened to be out at a hospital appointment) because they'd had a complaint that they made people sneeze, and then say that they consider that they took appropriate action. Pathetic.

What next ?... Get rid of all the grass in the Worcester area because it might cause hay fever. Utter rubbish and heads should roll. :loopy:

Councils are idiots all over the country.

Where's that come from? Barnleigh isn't run by a Local Authority. The link was provided for you & all you had to do was read it. But I suppose you wouldn't let facts get in the way of your prejudices. Here, to save you the trouble, I'll post the relevant quote for you :

What is Barnleigh?

A non profit making housing association. It is managed by one paid administrator and a volunteer committee of management.

Archived