Urinating white van man

If you do, he could well end up with a criminal record. Could the OP not just have a word with the driver, or stick a note under the windscreen, saying that he will be roported if he doesn't stop it?

If it snows, he could write him a message in the snow :hihi:

I've also read something which says it's perfectly legal for a van driver to wee down the wheel of his vehicle, and indeed I saw a Tesco's delivery man doing just that one day on our road.

As far as 'Law' is concerned.. its a grey area. I doubt that if this man is urinating in a residential street that he would get much sympathy for his actions by his employer or the local constabulary BUT people who work from vehicles (HGV drivers, Van drivers, Taxi drivers and their passengers) are usually cut some slack by the law providing the 'duty' is performed as discreetly as possible in unpopulated areas. This is common sense... People who work from vehicles dont have the same access to toilets as people who work/reside in buildings and everybody, even the Queen needs to pee from time to time.

Rather than get all hysterical and passing remarks about him being a 'sex offender' and the like :rolleyes: (Typical SF overreaction) ... just have a polite word with him and ak him to pee somewhere a little more discreet.

I sincerely doubt that with all the rain we have had this year that it will smell as it would have been washed away.

There have been many times when I used to drive HGV that I have had to go alongside the vehicle in a lay bye.

There are some countries where urinating and defecating in the street is still common practice!

So when you put things in to perspective it's not all that bad

On a daily basis, sometimes more than once. This van man urinates in the corner of our road. He pulls over, shuffles parcels around in the van, then goes around side of his van and has a pee . so white van parcel delivery man, You're making our corner of the street stink like mens public toilets !!! There are 2 pubs within 100 yards and a public toilet booth...USE THOSE ! Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I would tell him to P--s off to the pub !

On a daily basis, sometimes more than once. This van man urinates in the corner of our road. He pulls over, shuffles parcels around in the van, then goes around side of his van and has a pee . so white van parcel delivery man, You're making our corner of the street stink like mens public toilets !!! There are 2 pubs within 100 yards and a public toilet booth...USE THOSE ! Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

could be a simple misunderstanding.

I don't suppose you've got one of these signs on the corner of your road have you?

http://www.bigdug.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1319557004-48472600.png

Archived