Urinating white van man

Honest to god some people need to get a life,have you ever thought the poor man may have bladder issues and all you can do is moan moan moan,why not give him the benefit of the doubt .

He could keep a potty in the cab if that is the case.

Then use a drain.

He might lose his job if you report him to his company and he might even end up on the sex offenders register if you report this to the police. If he pees in the same place every time, I would put a note up there, telling him where the nearest public toilet is, and that he will be reported if he does it again.

Er can we have a bit of a reality check here, okay he shouldn't be doing it where he is but how many men on here can hold up their hands, and say they've never peed in public.

Men get caught short (and woman for that), so he has a lag, and as for being a sex offender I'm sorry but that is THE most stupid thing I've read. Who has he sexually assaulted, who's he fiddled with, other than his todger, please get real he's having a pee okay he could be more discreet.

Sounds to me like the OP is the voyeur waiting each time for him to turn up, and then watching him relieve himself.

Er can we have a bit of a reality check here, okay he shouldn't be doing it where he is but how many men on here can hold up their hands, and say they've never peed in public.

Men get caught short (and woman for that), so he has a lag, and as for being a sex offender I'm sorry but that is THE most stupid thing I've read. Who has he sexually assaulted, who's he fiddled with, other than his todger, please get real he's having a pee okay he could be more discreet.

Sounds to me like the OP is the voyeur waiting each time for him to turn up, and then watching him relieve himself.

Dont judge others by your own standards :loopy:

Why do people get worked up about trivia?If people had plenty to occupy themselves this drivel would dry up.I would worry more if he had a tom tit, but a gypsy's is nowt.

I know, its only a bloke having a tiddle, perfectly acceptable and commonly seen in Germany, no one bats an eye. How many dogs, cats, foxes pee outside every day? What's the difference if it's a bloke?

Aye, as an ex HGV driver I have to back the white van man, when you have to go, you have to go.

Angel.

I've had my share of public wees, but I think the important point here is that this bloke is using the same spot daily, sometimes more than once a day! I'd say that's taking the proverbial!

I've had my share of public wees, but I think the important point here is that this bloke is using the same spot daily, sometimes more than once a day! I'd say that's taking the proverbial!

Good one!

Yeah, he could at least vary his routine.

So, OP - what's today's installment, has he turned up to do his ablutions? Did you say anything to him?

Archived