Urinating white van man

I can't help wondering whether Bypassblade's location is relevant to this thread. :hihi::hihi:

Hmm, can you please expand on that comment please, you've lost me fella, but I realise now I was talking to the OP in my post, just not awake.....but what has my location got to do with the thread

I've also read something which says it's perfectly legal for a van driver to wee down the wheel of his vehicle, and indeed I saw a Tesco's delivery man doing just that one day on our road.

Do they carry wash basins in their vans? I hope he washed his hands before delivering food to customers! :gag:

Hmm, can you please expand on that comment please, you've lost me fella, but I realise now I was talking to the OP in my post, just not awake.....but what has my location got to do with the thread

Because it says you're in a tiny house, by a tiny stream. :hihi:

if he needs a pee then as long as he is not flashing his tackle to people whats the problem?, i have seen many drivers caught short and have pee's in laybys , they can do it discreetly so you know they are doing it without seeing their tackle, even i have many a time crouched down for a tinkle in a layby, its a natural body function, and i dont feel offended by other people doing it, :roll:

Im an HGV driver and we all do it when you have to go you have to go I always try and be a bit discreet but Ive seen some having a number two:gag::gag:: in the laybys

I was once having a pee down the back of the truck in the middle of nowhere when I heard this shuffling when I looked round it was a woman doing a dry stone wall very embarrassing:o

On a daily basis, sometimes more than once. This van man urinates in the corner of our road. He pulls over, shuffles parcels around in the van, then goes around side of his van and has a pee . so white van parcel delivery man, You're making our corner of the street stink like mens public toilets !!! There are 2 pubs within 100 yards and a public toilet booth...USE THOSE ! Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

So, what did you say to him today?

Archived