Would you let somebody spit on you for a grand?

Would you let somebody spit on you for a grand?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you let somebody spit on you for a grand?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't know.
    • I would let somebody spit on me, but for £X (please state)

A copper in South Yorkshire has recently been awarded £1000 in compensation for being spat on.

Much more than most people would get for being spat on, kicked, punched etc. etc.

If you were to get a grand in compensation for being spat on, would you let somebody spit on you for a grand?

No i wouldnt.

Not even for ten grand.

With the huge influx of immigrants comes things like TB so i wouldnt take the risk

:hihi:

So would you kiss a person on the lips who comes from one of these countries then?

And what are your views on culling badgers to prevent bovine TB?

Yes, as long as I could choose who to get spat on by; my wife and close family, fine - anyone else can sod off, no matter how much they want to offer me.

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 16:37 ----------

I find spitting utterly revolting as it happens. If I had to choose between someone spitting in my face or punching me in the face I think I'd probably go with the punch.

Yes, as long as I could choose who to get spat on by; my wife and close family, fine - anyone else can sod off, no matter how much they want to offer me.

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 16:37 ----------

I find spitting utterly revolting as it happens. If I had to choose between someone spitting in my face or punching me in the face I think I'd probably go with the punch.

what about during lovemaking when pasions are high? would you still prefer a punch?

No i wouldnt.

Not even for ten grand.

With the huge influx of immigrants comes things like TB so i wouldnt take the risk

I don't think this thug was an immigrant, though. I think the scumbag was one which was "home-grown"!

As for "would I want someone spitting on me,

No way, it's a filthy, foul, and disgusting thing, and fines should be brought back for spitting, generally.

Archived