Should margarine be banned?

Just been speaking to this dieter I know who's making progress as she's now loosing weight, her nutrionists told her never to eat margarine because of the vegetable fats and other chemical nasties used to make it, margarine is only one molecule away from been plastic.

Googling has bought up many different results but then these things always do.....

Just been speaking to this dieter I know who's making progress as she's now loosing weight, her nutrionists told her never to eat margarine because of the vegetable fats and other chemical nasties used to make it, margarine is only one molecule away from been plastic.

Googling has bought up many different results but then these things always do.....

This is Funny, I'm 61 years old and today is the first time i've ever bought BUTTER, and for the reasons stated - The Trans Fats.

All my family eat "Anchor" butter except me, even butter wrapped in a Stork wrapper never fooled me.

If what I read is true then I think margarine should carry a warning

as an after thought, I'm not saying I'm going to like it, or that i'll stick to it, but I'm trying (very trying at times)

Archived