Pitch direction at Bramall Lane

coop

:hihi: growls, menacingly in the direction of BPB.... lol

I'll have you know, I might be a woman, but I know the offside rule!

*sticks tongue out at BPB*

I notice you sig is a little jibe at the tories , well if labour had there way half the layabouts in this country would be on the disabilty allowence .

And women might know the offside rule but its better they are at home with the tea waiting lol:)

I notice you sig is a little jibe at the tories , well if labour had there way half the layabouts in this country would be on the disabilty allowence .

And women might know the offside rule but its better they are at home with the tea waiting lol:)

My sig is about Cameron and his cronies' consistent betrayal of genuinely disabled people, not about the beautiful game.

God that's good eyesight Gazza, yes it was me. :hihi::hihi:

Sorry PT:hihi:, can you explain the rule to my son I'm sick of explaining it to him, he's 26 an all xx

It's simple, BPB... "If the flag goes up, it's Offside!" ;):hihi:

My sig is about Cameron and his cronies' consistent betrayal of genuinely disabled people, not about the beautiful game.

It's simple, BPB... "If the flag goes up, it's Offside!" ;):hihi:

Yep PT as good an explanation as I've ever heard :hihi::hihi: oh & I've understood your signature since I 1st saw it, very true also.

Archived