CEX in town - problem

Tinsworth- i bought fifa 13 from cex but i asked about the codes and they put 5 different code slips in the box for me .the first 3 didnt work but the fourth one did. Ive still got one left and its in the wrapper your more than welcome to have it if u like ( i carnt promise u it will work )

Thank you so much mate, could you send it the code via email?

Many thanks mate!

Not sure but.....if you hired the game for a day....from say....Blockbuster, would they not supply you with a code, that you could then use ;)

Teehee, reminds me of when I rented a game from Blockbuster, must've been the first one to rent it, I may have used the codes I found in said box.... However, that's only been the one time :(

and it also states in store that the games are sold with no dlc, which means no online codes for online play or extra content, if the codes have been used its just tough luck, i was lucky when the first black ops came out as the codes hadnt been used, missus bought me black ops 2 last week and codes had been used....

just the luck of the draw unfortunately but they do say no dlc on the stickers etc

I've got black ops 1 and 2 for the 360 and didn't need to use any codes to go online ???

I've got black ops 1 and 2 for the 360 and didn't need to use any codes to go online ???

They aren't made by EA. EA games need the codes in the box entering before you can play online, and they only work once.

I bought the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2, and it had a code for Nuketown Zombies and the Nuketown map. I used the code so the person I sold the game on to (it's crap!) cannot use those maps without another code.

Archived