Government Ministers laugh as they make the poor poorer

Th at not the way it works my little munchkin friend. When you disagree with statistics as presented to you its your task to demonstrate why your opinion is more right than say the statistics provided by the Office for National Statistics. :)

That bit is wrong,UKIP are on the rise and will still be polling well in 2 yrs wait and see.:)

UKIP are going to do very well. Nigel Farage will be an MP nailed-on. Just remains to see which vulnerable seat he targets.

A Conservative-UKIP coalition could be on the cards. It'll be the most right-wing political incarnation this country ever saw. If they bring on board a few orange book (economic) LibDems then god help us.

Th at not the way it works my little munchkin friend. When you disagree with statistics as presented to you its your task to demonstrate why your opinion is more right than say the statistics provided by the Office for National Statistics. :)

http://m.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/nov/14/rise-unemployment-benefit-claimants-olympics-effect

The most important stat there is from the ons. November.

10k more claiming unemployed claimants, the third quarter spike was Olympics.

What I'm saying is you can take any figures from any month, and make them look good, and this is exactly what you did without looking at the bigger picture.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 06:48 ----------

And another 10k of working families claiming benefits every week, also from November. Want me to continue?

What I'm saying is you can take any figures from any month, and make them look good

I think you just did exactly that, but you weren't

looking at the bigger picture.

C- Try harder. Read the article again and take your own advice. ;)

No it isn't and the ONS is just a quango, anyway, putting their spin on things

I think you just did exactly that, but you weren't

C- Try harder. Read the article again and take your own advice. ;)

Read it. Why don't you say what your interpretation is?

Cos all I hear so far are some figures for the third quarter, which are an improvement due to olympics. not even mentioning the queens jubilee. Face it big-t your boys are failing, It's time for a new sherriff in town.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 09:14 ----------

UKIP are going to do very well. Nigel Farage will be an MP nailed-on. Just remains to see which vulnerable seat he targets.

A Conservative-UKIP coalition could be on the cards. It'll be the most right-wing political incarnation this country ever saw. If they bring on board a few orange book (economic) LibDems then god help us.

God help us.

I hope he stands in Whitney.

Archived