It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

Why is skin colour so important to you?

Why is skin colour so important to you?

It seems to matter exponentially to members and former members of the BNP.

The OP refers to the reported demographic change being due to immigration from Eastern Europe. But the BNP like eastern Europeans, they holiday with them, they date them, their leaders buy land from them for the day that uprising comes.

Fantastic news as they have enriched and brought so much prosperity to this country in so many ways and we should be doing all we can to ensure this trend continues.

If you think Leicester, Luton and Slough are prosperous cities, you either have not been to any of them or you are a right plonker

Quite. Ethnicity is irrelevant. Cultural values are vital. I'd not want a Viking raider as a next door neighbor any more than a Somali pirate.

Cultural values and behaviour. I don't give a fig where someone's family came from or what colour their skin is, but I do care if their actions impact on me or on the community. There are lots of places inhabited by people who have the same skin tones as me, but culturally and behaviourally we're poles apart.

My surname has Viking origins, it ends in 'by'. But I've not known any of my OH's family to do any raiding lately. ;)

Cultural values and behaviour. I don't give a fig where someone's family came from or what colour their skin is, but I do care if their actions impact on me or on the community. )

What she said ^^

Some people never cease to amaze me this country hasnt been invaded since the French bloke came over and just recently,in historical times,thousands of British men gave there lives to stop such an occurrence happening again
What a shame you don't even know the history of your own country which you claim to champion...thousands of men of the Commonwealth gave their lives during the great wars, I can't imagine they did so believing the ignorant offspring of their descendants would resent their offspring.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 09:28 ----------

Tried it it's crap.

I'll second that!

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 09:32 ----------

There are lots of places inhabited by people who have the same skin tones as me, but culturally and behaviourally we're poles apart.

I shared this view with an old forum nationalist years ago who observed that the white working class have much more in common with the immigrant working class than they do the white chattering classes. By the same token I don't see many Asian surgeons living in Darnall, they live alongside their white colleagues in Fulwood and Ranmoor.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 09:36 ----------

Raggae Raggae sauce!

The ubiquitous condiment is a saccharine invention of Associated British Foods and is made in Poland.

Archived