It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Oh It surely is ironic that the black and asian communities, who's arrival was(and still is by some) resented by many of the native white population are now resentful themselves of immigrants.

I don't see why it should necessarily be ironic. I don't see why white descendants' resentment towards immigrants should be more understandable than that of non-white descendants. Maybe the non-white descendants are integrating more than you're prepared to admit.

Oh lordy, you're not one of those people who believed that white folks have an exclusive on being racist do you? Some of the most narrow minded, spleen venting racists I've ever encountered have had black skin-it's a human condition!

That easy didn’t say it was racist they said it was ironic.

And there's nothing racist about wanting to reduce immigration, even if the person wanting to reduce it was an immigrant.

That easy didn’t say it was racist they said it was ironic.

And there's nothing racist about wanting to reduce immigration, even if the person wanting to reduce it was an immigrant.

Indeed, I was a little sensational with the invective.

Better start learning another language , what's Indian for where me dole money gone ?

You wont find the answer to that question for a number of reasons:

A) Because there is no such language as indian. Its made up of a number of different ones.

B) Because Indians dont skive on the dole they go out and work their rear ends off. I wish people in this country had the Asian work ethic.

You wont find the answer to that question for a number of reasons:

A) Because there is no such language as indian. Its made up of a number of different ones.

B) Because Indians dont skive on the dole they go out and work their rear ends off. I wish people in this country had the Asian work ethic.

The stats show that there aren’t many unemployed Indians, but sadly the stats don’t look so good for the rest of the Asians. If we need any immigrants it’s the Chinese they really know how to work.

Why is skin colour so important to you?

its not important at all,I am dating a jamaican lady and I dont see it like that at all,BUT im talking historically this country was and still is a white christian country,some try to pretend its always been multiracial but it hasnt.

......BUT im talking historically this country was and still is a white christian country,some try to pretend its always been multiracial but it hasnt.

It's been said before but it needs repeating. We could have a multiracial society in which everyone is Christian. Christianity is not about race. Most Christians in the world are not white Anglo-Saxon. We are not a Christian country anyhow. We are a secular society. Christianity is just a pasttime for a few people. It isn't the basis of our laws and culture. We have abortion, for example. If you think white Christianity is a force for good go to Belfast and see how much they all love each other.

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

Why is skin colour so important to you?

its not important at all,I am dating a jamaican lady and I dont see it like that at all,BUT im talking historically this country was and still is a white christian country,some try to pretend its always been multiracial but it hasnt.

It quite obviously is, or you wouldn't have the false belief that British = white.

Also, why are you bothered about Christianity? You never go to church yourself, I'll be bound.

But say, for example, that you were a member of the BNP, that would be a really big deal wouldn't it?

In fact it's one of a range of things involving non-whites that would get you kicked out of the party isn't it?

Is that right?

Archived