It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

But say, for example, that you were a member of the BNP, that would be a really big deal wouldn't it?

In fact it's one of a range of things involving non-whites that would get you kicked out of the party isn't it?

Is that right?

Hi Tony, When you started this thread did Pandora's box ever cross your mind?

It quite obviously is, or you wouldn't have the false belief that British = white.

Also, why are you bothered about Christianity? You never go to church yourself, I'll be bound.

I didn't realize you know if I go to church or not,:hihi:its not a false belief to state the obvious that this has country was always white.

I find people like you are in denial about the truth to be very sad indeed,do you have a loathing of your country and its history and make up?

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 19:06 ----------

But say, for example, that you were a member of the BNP, that would be a really big deal wouldn't it?

In fact it's one of a range of things involving non-whites that would get you kicked out of the party isn't it?

Is that right?

No idea as im not involved in the BNP or any other party for that matter,you do seem to be labouring under a false assumption.

So just to clarify you think anyone who says Britain is a white country is a racist,is that correct.??

It quite obviously is, or you wouldn't have the false belief that British = white.

Also, why are you bothered about Christianity? You never go to church yourself, I'll be bound.

In fairness alot of people class themselves as Christian - its a bit like man utd supporters who have never been to old Trafford. ;)

I think people cling to the Christian bit of being British as a covert way of saying they don't like/don't understand/scared off the Muslim faith and mosques springing up. For white middle englanders a load of polish tradesmen coming over is a lot less invasive, if that's the word, than a bunch of women in burkas.

I don't care what people look like or pray to as long as the overriding motivation is that they want to be in the uk mainly as it is. People of any creed, and that includes the middle englanders who hate the place or want to change it radically, really should bugger off.

No idea as im not involved in the BNP or any other party for that matter,you do seem to be labouring under a false assumption.

I didn't say that you are in the BNP, I said that if you were in the BNP. ;)

If you were, do you think that dating a non-white get you kicked out... or your head kicked in?

If you were, do you think that dating a non-white get you kicked out... or your head kicked in?

wrong on the first count and as for the second I dont care what anyone thinks of me dating a jamaican,thats their problem not mine.

I doubt he'll get a kicking. They arent all violent - ask the black dj who was booked for a bnp christmas do, as he sounded white. I think he got away unscathed. They are stupid though.

Would he be asked to leave ? Maybe. The aforementioned Christmas do type affair might be awkward though.

wrong on the first count and as for the second I dont care what anyone thinks of me dating a jamaican,thats their problem not mine.

Eh? Wrong on what count? Nobody is accusing you of ever being a low life BNP scumball with no more right to walk on the earth than a Lady GaGa wannabe.

I simply asked what the BNP would think about you dating a non-white. Whaddya reckon, would they be thrilled, say "each to their own", or would they want to kick your head in?

Eh? Wrong on what count? Nobody is accusing you of ever being a low life BNP scumball with no more right to walk on the earth than a Lady GaGa wannabe.

I simply asked what the BNP would think about you dating a non-white. Whaddya reckon, would they be thrilled, say "each to their own", or would they want to kick your head in?

how do I know what they would do,and who cares,like I said whoever has a problem with me dating a black woman well thats their problem not mine, maybe you should ask them if your so interested :)think were going round in circles,have fun.

its not important at all,I am dating a jamaican lady
Unless she's Rusty Lee (UKIP's ethnic darling) or engaged in a peculiar type of self loathing I hope you don't share views like these with her..mind you I probably would if I dated Rusty Lee ;)

The pics were the first and all of those nationalities you mention had one thing in common,they were ALL white,now you might say thats racist but its factualy correct.so im my book to be truly British you have to not only share our values and religeons but you have to be white.sorry if that upsets some but our race and history goes back long before mass immgration came to these shores.

and I dont see it like that at all,BUT im talking historically this country was and still is a white christian country,some try to pretend its always been multiracial but it hasnt.

Of course it has you dipstick, look around you for historical instances of foreign influence..architecture, place names, food....oh yes and even people! Just because you don't regard them as threatening doesn't mean they have to be 'British' in your sense of the word.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 19:36 ----------

how do I know what they would do,and who cares,like I said whoever has a problem with me dating a black woman well thats their problem not mine, maybe you should ask them if your so interested :)think were going round in circles,have fun.

You won't be saying that after she's turned you into a sissy boy :hihi:

Archived