It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Are we to naturally assume Jamaican = black ?

In this context, yes. southcoast wouldn't bother to mention her if she was white. I ask where she was born as it's actually rather more probable she was born here and is in fact a black Briton of Jamaican heritage.

I care about the fact that the white British class are the minority in places, I don't mind anybody coming to Britain that will work hard, pay taxes and contribute to this country.

But this is not happening, and we can point in every direction we like, but its the truth people come here for a better life, more money and because the British are soft.

Multiculturalism is ok to a certain point, but people must see when enough is enough, we are drowning in all these different nationalities, and people don't speak up out of fear of being called a racist. Regardless of skin colour.

I don't think British people have a problem with skin colour, obviously they're is some, but why as soon as anybody mentions anything negative about the amount of immigrants, foreign people, Muslims, Eastern Europeans you are branded a racist, by nearly everyone.

Because its not going to stop is it, if we are being open and honest.

People who come to Britain and wish to stay in my opinion, should have a job to come to, which will benefit us aswell as themselves. Possibly pay a slightly higher tax rate for the first 5 years.

I believe if they fall out of employment within a certain amount of time, do not offer them any benefits, only allow immediate family (wife/husband and children to come)

It's disgusting, people come here put nothing in and take as much out as they can and then play the racist card at each and every opportunity.

The Saxons were a confederation of Germanic tribes on the North German plain, some of whom migrated to Great Britain during the Middle Ages and formed part of the merged group of Anglo-Saxons that would eventually carve out the first united Kingdom of England.

The Saxons, became the Anglo-Saxons after they had settled Britain and merged with the other tribes. That is the group the term represents.

You're more than welcome though for the correction.

Hmm. Do you need a spade?

Look, in case you are still too dim to realise your error, "Anglo" didn't exist before the Saxons came.

The Angles invaded at the same time.

Your suggestion, earlier, that the Saxons integrated with the natives to become "Anglo-Saxons" is uninformed nonsense.

Archived