It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Jesus H, go and read a book please Glam, you can't just re-write history to suit your daft agenda. :hihi:

Commonwealth personnel fought under the British flag, under British control and didn't have full independence in terms of military matters. Commonwealth soldiers fought in Europe and on the British home front and were happy to do so, after all Hitler wasn't threatening the beaches of Australia or the Caribbean any time soon.

This should make interesting reading for a nationalist who doesn't know much about his country's own history ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/timeline/factfiles/nonflash/a6651218.shtml

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 13:26 ----------

That may well be true frededwards, but I was responding to a point made by another poster about immigrants in the last 40-60 years practising religion which is alien to the native population.

How do you know what his plans were ? Hitler ,and Islam,sought/seek world domination your comment is foolish to say the least ,unless of course you have a direct line via spiritualism.Also I believe Mr Hitler was also very pally with a certain Mr Tojo who had designs on paying the Australians a flying visit..As I said the clue was in the title World War as for serving under certain flags..someone had to lead it would have been pointless them all running around willy nilly under their own banners,if that were the case we wouldnt be having this discussion ,we would all now be part of the the Greater German Reich and Monsieur Le Maquis would be paranoiac to say the least.

Commonwealth personnel fought under the British flag, under British control and didn't have full independence in terms of military matters. Commonwealth soldiers fought in Europe and on the British home front and were happy to do so, after all Hitler wasn't threatening the beaches of Australia or the Caribbean any time soon.

Germans inflicted massive damage on shipping in the Caribbean in 1942. German submarines even slipped into the region's small harbors to shell shore targets and to sink cargo ships at anchor. By the end of the year, U-boats operating in the Caribbean had sunk 336 ships, at least half of which were oil tankers, with a total weight of 1.5 million tons.

I suspect that a large number of combatants from non participatory nations joined up because it was the only way that they were going to escape the prospect of living the rest of their lives at home.

In other words, Hitler wasn't on their minds so much as escaping to a better /other life.

Germans inflicted massive damage on shipping in the Caribbean in 1942. German submarines even slipped into the region's small harbors to shell shore targets and to sink cargo ships at anchor. By the end of the year, U-boats operating in the Caribbean had sunk 336 ships, at least half of which were oil tankers, with a total weight of 1.5 million tons.

I wager a million quid that these ships and shore targets weren't owned by native West Indians ;) Besides which the Germans weren't seeking to invade these islands, the intention was to disrupt the Allied oil supply.

I wager a million quid that these ships and shore targets weren't owned by native West Indians ;) Besides which the Germans weren't seeking to invade these islands, the intention was to disrupt the Allied oil supply.

You could argue that Hitler wasn't seeking to invade the UK or the USA and that we only entered the war to help the countries he had invaded, we will never know were or if he would have stopped, had we not intervened.

How do you know what his plans were ? Hitler ,and Islam,sought/seek world domination your comment is foolish to say the least ,unless of course you have a direct line via spiritualism.Also I believe Mr Hitler was also very pally with a certain Mr Tojo who had designs on paying the Australians a flying visit..As I said the clue was in the title World War as for serving under certain flags..someone had to lead it would have been pointless them all running around willy nilly under their own banners,if that were the case we wouldnt be having this discussion ,we would all now be part of the the Greater German Reich and Monsieur Le Maquis would be paranoiac to say the least.

I'm sure you would have been a lot happier living under a Greater German Reich than I would have been. Your comparison of Hitler and Islam lets Hitler off the hook a bit although I accept that you people on the far right like to downplay Hitler's evil in order not to frighten the British people through your ideas of Aryan supremacy. Hitler was a Christian who emphasised his faith and didn't mind invading other Christian countries. He's not the only Christian either to have ago at world domination. Islam doesn't have an equivalent of Hitler as much as the far right like to think it does.

I'm sure you would have been a lot happier living under a Greater German Reich than I would have been. Your comparison of Hitler and Islam lets Hitler off the hook a bit although I accept that you people on the far right like to downplay Hitler's evil in order not to frighten the British people through your ideas of Aryan supremacy. Hitler was a Christian who emphasised his faith and didn't mind invading other Christian countries. He's not the only Christian either to have ago at world domination. Islam doesn't have an equivalent of Hitler as much as the far right like to think it does.

They have people just as mad but fortunately for everyone they are less capable.

You could argue that Hitler wasn't seeking to invade the UK or the USA and that we only entered the war to help the countries he had invaded, we will never know were or if he would have stopped, had we not intervened.

I totally agree, but the fact remains millions of men of the Commonwealth volunteered to join the British forces and fight tyranny.

You might recall the post that created this train of thought was one of Glamrockers where he intimated British soldiers didn't fight for multiculturism (forgive me paraphrasing GR), but British soldiers were fighting in a multicultural army-living, eating, laughing and dying alongside men of various ethnic, national and cultural persuasions.

Which people Ron?

people who come to britain wanting to be looked after by the british government. i feel iv made this quite clear

like iv said, i welcome anybody to this country that is willing to intergrate (alot do not want to intergrate with us) and adapt to the british way of life, work hard and pay into the system.

i do not respect anybody who uses their different skin colour, nationality, language or religious beliefs as a tool to use when they come to britain.

but the sole reason that some come to britain, is to claim from the state and be housed or to provide cheap labour, we are in deep recession, how long are we suppose to welcome the worlds unfortunate into britain.

we plough hundreds of millions into giving foreign aid yet our pensioners (the very people who have spent a lifetime contributing to the system) struggle to warm their homes, we let 150,000+ per year into the country, not counting the illegal immigrants. how long do we expect this to carry on? serious question.

the white british working class built the foundations of what we have today, and while im all in favour of charity, at this point in time we need to start looking after our own british citizens be it white, black, brown or blue that are here.

Archived