It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Lots of posters on this forum are from Stormfront, Sheffield's a very racist city and they use this forum as a recruitment tool.

I've read all the posts on this thread, but can you please tell me who, or what Stormfront is. I am being serious, as I've never heard of them in all my life, perhaps I've lead a sheltered life in my previous 50 odd years.

There are some very interesting posts and arguments on here though.

I'm taking no sides, and I believe there is good and bad in all races, I think one thing though; perhaps if people started to look beyond the colour of someone's skin, and got to know them maybe that could help.

I have an neighbour and shock horror, he's not white, (Am I bothered, no) and he is one of the BEST people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I know a lot a heck of a lot, of white people who I have no interest in being associated with, because of their beliefs.

Hi Tony, When you started this thread did Pandora's box ever cross your mind?

When Tone started this thread he knew exactly what he was doing. This ranks lower than his urban fox shooting thread a while back, I think our Tone may have issues, shall we say!

La maquis - cheap foreign labour has damaged the construction industry and drove the labour costs down, undercutting British construction workers, sending money home, living 8-9 people in a 3 bed house (iv seen it with my very own eyes) its not integration and does nothing but cause frustration and upset within the working class British men who have to compete with this.

So they come here, live here, work here and pay taxes here. How is that not integration? British workers go abroad, build things and do other kinds of work before bringing money home. Do you think they shouldn't be allowed to go and work abroad?

---------- Post added 12-01-2013 at 13:52 ----------

I have no idea who stormfront are, I joined this forum to find a local painter.

Irony. Hitler was a painter. Look on Stormfront and you'll find a lot of his admirers but they're more interested in his politics than his paintings.

So this bloke started a world war that killed tens of millions of people. I've not heard of him but then I didn't study fantasy history at school.

He may not have started a world war but he did a pretty good job of terrorising the Middle East, north Africa and parts of Europe, before moving on to Asia.

Boy Friday, how can you justify the foreign aid we give, fair comment the government got life expectancy wrong, but why not use the money we send abroad to look after our own economy and struggling British citizens old and young, black or white.
That's a good point, but you're asking the wrong person to justify it, it's something I'm ambivalent about and don't know very much about.

And what industries did these immigrants work in that helped build the foundations of what we enjoy today, coal, construction, steel, I don't think so.

Really? Don't you remember the Yemenis who came to the UK postwar to work in the steel industry? Irish navvies who worked in the construction industry..I'll not crack any jokes about black miners. Then there were all the West Indians who worked in the NHS and public transport..getting workers to work and ensuring they stayed there in good health.

like said I welcome/welcomed anyone who has put in, help Britain past or present. But the fact is that some people come here to bleed the country dry, and manipulate the benefit system.

It's a minority though, Ive run this argument before most immigrants come here to work and work bloody hard and never trouble the benefits system at all..there are many of our homegrown feckless (black & white) who could learn a lot from them. There are undoubtedly problems associated with immigration, but I'm not prepared to join in the criticism of them without considering the wider benefits at the same time.

---------- Post added 12-01-2013 at 14:42 ----------

I've read all the posts on this thread, but can you please tell me who, or what Stormfront is. I am being serious, as I've never heard of them in all my life, perhaps I've lead a sheltered life in my previous 50 odd years.

Don't go looking Bpb..it's a horrid place where camp men in smoking jackets sip Mint Juleps and ruminate about the hostile weather in South Kensington.

Up here they'd be ridiculed like Wednesdayites :hihi:

Don't go looking Bpb..it's a horrid place where camp men in smoking jackets sip Mint Juleps and ruminate about the hostile weather in South Kensington.

Up here they'd be ridiculed like Wednesdayites :hihi:

Cheers BF but curiosity got the better of me :hihi:, I did a Google search I did not go no further than the search results as what I saw in snippets TBH made me feel like chucking up. Wiki describes it as a neo-Nazi Internet forum, that did it for me I closed the page immediately.

All I can say as I've not read any further is, how can people support this kind of activity, probably my naivety again.

Oh and I could not imagine the shame, imagine standing up in a room full of strangers and saying I'm a Wednesdayite that that is embarrassing lol.

Sheffield's a very racist city.

No it's not, that's as daft a statement as I've read on here.

---------- Post added 12-01-2013 at 16:05 ----------

Cheers BF but curiosity got the better of me :hihi:, I did a Google search I did not go no further than the search results as what I saw in snippets TBH made me feel like chucking up. Wiki describes it as a neo-Nazi Internet forum, that did it for me I closed the page immediately.

All I can say as I've not read any further is, how can people support this kind of activity, probably my naivety again.

I used to have an alter ego on that website and enjoy the kind of rib tickling fun you can only have with your common or garden cross eyed Nazi :hihi:

Oh and I could not imagine the shame, imagine standing up in a room full of strangers and saying I'm a Wednesdayite that that is embarrassing lol.

I'd rather stand on the Town Hall steps with a rose between me bum cheeks....darn it, I've already done that! :blush:

Mod Note

Posts removed for quote alteration and quoting deleted posts.

For the record you may not make any changes to a quote that changes it's meaning.

You may highlight a section, you may trim parts of a long quote, you may split a quote into sections and respond to each section.

What you may not do is change the words, even if you make it blindingly obvious that is what has happened.

Archived