It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

What we haven't seen though is any kind of rationale for the ayes?

Why does it matter to them?

The answer to any true patriot would be obvious ,lets switch it why dont you explain what the benefits would be if white British became the minority.

I don't see any sensationalist tone in the article, it's based on statistical analysis.

Is there really a difference between having an abortion because you don't want another girl, or because it isn't the right time for the woman's career?

Yes.

Fair enough, if you believe that. However, back in the real world there has been a further liberalisation in society where there has been an acceptance that the woman's social situation is now taken into account under the guise of the wellbeing of the woman's health.

Is there really a difference between having an abortion because you don't want another girl, or because it isn't the right time for the woman's career?

Yes, I believe there is. It places a lower value on females.

Fair enough, if you believe that. However, back in the real world there has been a further liberalisation in society where there has been an acceptance that the woman's social situation is now taken into account under the guise of the wellbeing of the woman's health.

There has indeed been liberalisation, but it doesn't extend to sex-selective abortion. Abortion based on the sex of the baby is illegal. If you want a change, I suggest you write to your MP explaining your reasons why you think girls should be put to death simply for being female.

The answer to any true patriot would be obvious ,lets switch it why dont you explain what the benefits would be if white British became the minority.

What's a true patriot in your opinion? I'd guess that you mean someone who believes in white racial supremacy. Well the BNP stood on that platform and couldn't get more than 50 councillors, two MEPs and one GLA member elected. Of these only a handful are still in office. It would seem then that the British public themselves aren't true patriots. So I don't see how you can be patriotic by supporting something the British people don't want. You may think you are for the British people but they're certainly not for you. One day that might dawn on you.

The idea of the white British being a minority is a hypothesis which if it happens will only happen centuries in the future. Descendents of East Europeans who have kids here will be considered white British just as descendants of Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Huguenots, etc, are considered to be white British today. That's something else that may dawn on you one day.

Nick Griffin is in Paris today by the way, marching against gay marriage with some French friends. You'd think a British patriot like Nick would be here instead of indulging himself in a bit of multiculturalism.

Green web, la maquis, your attitudes are the very reason people will not talk about this subject openly and honestly because anything that is said that you do not like, and you throw the racist card straight on the table.

Now boy Friday makes some good points and can debate in a mature manner, which I respect greatly.

Now the point I was trying to make is that we cannot carry on taking the worlds unfortunate in, we have responsibilities to look after our own British citizens, be it white or black.

There are thousands and thousands of immigrants camped in Calais as we speak, who want to come here to better there own lives, I can't fault them, we live very well compared to others around the world, but to carry on taking immigrants, in the long run is only going to damage our own society.

We are fast approaching the tipping point, the very people who offered a helping hand, the white British man, is in danger of becoming the minority in a country we have occupied for years.

Britain has done its part in helping the unfortunate, we are not a world superpower any more, it's time we started helping the people here properly before helping others.

...and you throw the racist card straight on the table.

.....the white British man, is in danger of becoming the minority in a country we have occupied for years.

Who mentioned race then? Glamrocker is a far-right sympathiser who believes in white supermacy. When he says British patriot he means Aryan master race. His problem is that the Aryan master race doesn't exist and he hasn't realised it.

The white British man is already a minority in this country. I'll let you try and work out why.

Yes, I believe there is. It places a lower value on females.

There has indeed been liberalisation, but it doesn't extend to sex-selective abortion. Abortion based on the sex of the baby is illegal.

You seem to have missed the point, and to be fair I don't expect you to get the point, that strictly speaking having an abortion because you don't fancy having that particular child, for whatever social reason that may be, is all equally illegal.

If you want a change, I suggest you write to your MP explaining your reasons why you think girls should be put to death simply for being female.

What an odd thing to say! I'm genuinely interested to understand the train of thought that led you to this conclusion.

What's a true patriot in your opinion? I'd guess that you mean someone who believes in white racial supremacy. Well the BNP stood on that platform and couldn't get more than 50 councillors, two MEPs and one GLA member elected. Of these only a handful are still in office. It would seem then that the British public themselves aren't true patriots. So I don't see how you can be patriotic by supporting something the British people don't want. You may think you are for the British people but they're certainly not for you. One day that might dawn on you.

The idea of the white British being a minority is a hypothesis which if it happens will only happen centuries in the future. Descendents of East Europeans who have kids here will be considered white British just as descendants of Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Huguenots, etc, are considered to be white British today. That's something else that may dawn on you one day.

Nick Griffin is in Paris today by the way, marching against gay marriage with some French friends. You'd think a British patriot like Nick would be here instead of indulging himself in a bit of multiculturalism.

nothing to do with white racial supremacy its to do with our heritage but I guess you wouldnt give two figs for that would you,you keep harping on about the BNP every time you answer my posts,watch my lips ..I dont care about the BNP Im just someone who ,without joining any right wing,left wing or anywhere else,party cares what is happening in this country.

Descendants of East Europeans..do you mean like those who have taken Eastwood in Rotherham over,the ones who dump their rubbish anywhere they want,the ones who refuse to work because ,like the man said they dont have to theyve never had it so good,the ones who terrorise the people who have lived there all their lives ,the thieves ,the drug dealers...yeah right Im sure youll be glad to know the country will be in good hands when they attain majority..you ought to take a trip down Eastwood where the English are the minority and see how your Eastern European and Asian friends live ,unless youre used to living in squalor you may change your mind about the future landlords of this country.I have a good friend down there in his seventies ,his wife is crippled with Arthritis ,He has worked all his life up to being 68 y old, they own two adjoining terraced houses which they are unable to sell for a decent price because of the area ,He was born in the house he lives in and I daresay he was used to the idea he would die there but he has had to sell his houses at a knock down price to the only people who would buy them ,Asians,for the sole purpose of getting out a area which at one time was a decent place to live in,I was born there myself,it started becoming a slum in the early seventies when the first influx of Asians moved in,it got considerably worse a few years ago when the Eastern Europeans moved in.So dont go harping on to me how these people benefit the community they take and take and give nothing back,I dont blame them entirely ,I blame the government and people like you and certain others on here who havent got the foggiest idea what these people are like,theres a name for them ..NIMBY'S..these people are ok but Not In My Backyard

You seem to have missed the point, and to be fair I don't expect you to get the point, that strictly speaking having an abortion because you don't fancy having that particular child, for whatever social reason that may be, is all equally illegal.

What an odd thing to say! I'm genuinely interested to understand the train of thought that led you to this conclusion.

I think you're also missing the point. I replied to a post which suggested some are resistant to change and that resistance to change lacks rationale.

My point is that being resistant to cultural importations that we find undesirable is reasonable, rational and justifiable.

The article I linked to reports a birth gender imbalance in certain immigrant communities beyond that which natural variation couldn't possible account for, ie they are aborting babies simply for the crime of being female. For me and I suspect many others, this is one example of something which is not desirable or tolerable, a position which is neither unreasonable or irrational.

I was accused of being a member of some silly racist organisation, you also made a crude joke in regards to hitler, instead of leading the do gooders parade why not actually read what's being wrote, and stop accusing people of being members of the bnp when you read something on this subject you do not agree with, it's pathetic.

It seems to be the only reaction you have when you read something you don't like.

Archived