It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Why do you think some Conservatives want to change the rules and some just want out of the EU?

One of the key pledges of the Conservatives was to control immigration, but until we are out of the EU or change the rules there’s not a lot they can do about it.

Its not really working though isn't it. Current net migration is pretty high.

But Labour currently has a massive lead in the opinion polls, The BNP didn't get voted in either and the present government is allowing more immigration. Romanians and Bulgarians will get the same rights as Poles, Czechs, etc, soon. Just accept that your and Glamrocker's obsession with racial politics is only shared by a few nutters on the far right. Most people have greater concerns.

After Millibrains blunder gets a hearing, perhaps that lead won't last much longer,

Families face £17billion bill after Miliband's offshore wind farm blunders

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261954/Families-face-17billion-Milibands-offshore-wind-farm-blunders.html#ixzz2HwcTCM6W

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Its not the same. Back in 2004 we was only 1 of 3 countries that allowed unfettered access to the UK labour market to the new members. This obviously meant the UK was more attractive to migrants. The new change is happening across the board, so the UK is no longer one of the only countries allowing these people in.

I didn't say it was the same. I just said that immigration will increase again, which it will. To what extent, no one knows.

Why do you think some Conservatives want to change the rules and some just want out of the EU?

One of the key pledges of the Conservatives was to control immigration, but until we are out of the EU or change the rules there’s not a lot they can do about it.

The Tories may tear themselves apart over the EU. If there were a referendum a massive pro-EU campaign would start. At the moment we only hear the anti-EU side. A lot of the pro-EU campaign would concentrate on what we would lose as a result of withdrawal - i.e. inward investment, trade, free movement of workers (Britons work abroad by the way), goods, capital and services etc. Isolation tends not to work.

After Millibrains blunder gets a hearing, perhaps that lead won't last much longer,

Families face £17billion bill after Miliband's offshore wind farm blunders

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261954/Families-face-17billion-Milibands-offshore-wind-farm-blunders.html#ixzz2HwcTCM6W

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How does that help the far-right? It would benefit the Tories most. You and Glamrocker would still be in the wilderness.

Sadly it’s a tactic used by many to silence the growing number of people that see over population and high immigration as a problem, it was even used by the last leader of the country and his party.

That tactic is wearing a bit thin and most of us see through it. Screaming racist or fascist to silence discussion doesn’t wash anymore.

I didn't say it was the same. I just said that immigration will increase again, which it will. To what extent, no one knows.

I was just pointing out the difference between the two as most media reports so far have not mentioned this and assume its going to be the same.

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 11:23 ----------

That tactic is wearing a bit thin and most of us see through it. Screaming racist or fascist to silence discussion doesn’t wash anymore.

Yep because the over use of the word by those who actually don't understand it has devalued it to a point where it no longer has much meaning.

Quisling sided with the Nazis. You're saying that someone attacking the far-right is like someone who sided with the Nazis. Try harder. As for the SWP I don't know anyone in the SWP. They're a useless, irrelevant organisation.

But are the SWP useless and irrelevant? I don’t support their Trotskyite policies, their kangaroo courts and their policy of violent confrontation. The SWP founded the anti nazi league, rock against racism and unite against fascism. Many leading SWP members hold positions of power in the UAF, including the alleged sex pest and rapist Martin (sleep with me for the revolution) Smith.

It's quite simple 'Stormfronters' and BNPers on this site aren't an indication of Sheffield being a 'very racist' city, my own lifetime experiences confirm that isn't the case.

They target this website because it's the largest community focussed website in the UK and it's common knowledge that they use it as a recruiting tool, not because Sheffielders are racist but because they have a large potential audience for their rhetoric and don't have to pay to access it. I remember during the last election that the BNP hierarchy were encouraging their activists to infiltrate forums such as these..it's not rocket science why they'd want to do that.

Forgive me if I'm wrong Green Web, but as another poster suggested earlier, I'm of the belief that you're not entirely genuine so would question your motives for being here.

BS! There is hundreds of forums much more popular than SF with much bigger audiences and hits from googling.

They know Sheffielders hate BME's are use their time and resources appropiately, hence why there is now 54 shameless racists just on this thread alone.

And which posters, whic suggestions and what motives?

BS! There is hundreds of forums much more popular than SF with much bigger audiences and hits from googling.

They know Sheffielders hate BME's are use their time and resources appropiately, hence why there is now 54 shameless racists just on this thread alone.

Are you counting yourself there? You are the person who thinks black people all limp and have criminal tendencies are you not?

Ahhh, there's that old persecution complex again-don't you see that screaming a statement like that silences the relevant discussion?!

Frankly it doesn't matter what people 'scream' if what you have to say strikes a chord with others then you've won the argument. If you, me or anyone else here wants to be a 'racist' or 'fascist' you're perfectly entitled to be so and shouldn't be so aggrieved if someone takes and believes you're in one of those categories. :)

The main grievance I have with people who say their interests lie in anti-immigration rather than outright xenophobia, is that they're usually unable to appreciate the benefits of immigration and then counter those against what they see as the disadvantages-under those circumstances it's perfectly possible to have a dignified, comprehensive discussion about the subject.

Archived