It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Sure, the colour of someones skin is meaningless, buts its a clear indicator of origin. If we didnt call people British, who are clearly not acting (i Mean culturally) British, then whats the point of calling anyone British anymore?

Well I'm black and originate from Nether Edge Hospital, did only black people come out of there?! Culturally? I'm all Blade.

You're quite right, irrespective of what colour they are.

yep irrespective of colour........... your one of decent left leaning posters on here boy Friday you put your points across better than most and come across as willing to listen to other peoples arguments. its just a shame some other posters aren't like you.

yep irrespective of colour........... your one of decent left leaning posters on here boy Friday you put your points across better than most and come across as willing to listen to other peoples arguments. its just a shame some other posters aren't like you.

Wash yer mouth out..thought of being Black is enough to give them a coronary.

White = Good

Anything else = don't mess with me insecurities, i'm very vulnerable.

Debate will only flow one way when dogma is so entrenched.

It's certainly fascist. It goes beyond allegation.

If you don't follow or support them, why try and cleanse their name? Griffin is an holocaust denier. They're openly racist. Absolute truths.

Which group of people are you describing here?

Where do I clean their name ,As re the OP questionI feel the BNP are/were right in the question of immigration they are not on their own in that respect theres UKIP for one and the Tories have been outspoken as well,anything else concerning the BNP I have no interest in I have openly condemned their thuggish attitude on this forum along with the EDL and UAF thugs

Well I'm black and originate from Nether Edge Hospital, did only black people come out of there?! Culturally? I'm all Blade.

If only you'd popped out on the north side at Jessop's, your life might have been so much happier.

..I think you're one of those BNP plants Green Web, without the wit to manipulate the casual observer into taking up the contrary view to the one you appear to champion.

Must try harder! ;)

David Icke forum is more suited for you and on your level, you may think it's clever to defend racists just becuase they're from Sheffield but you're gonna have to try harder.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 07:35 ----------

List them or be gone!

No need to list them they've done it themselves in the poll.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 07:37 ----------

Are you counting yourself there? You are the person who thinks black people all limp and have criminal tendencies are you not?

Some attributes and qualities are more common amongst certain demographics, cultures and races, you need to get over this, and the more insecure someone is the more likely they're to imitate something they perceive as hard or clever.

Archived