It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

What you actually said was that you don't believe you can be British unless you are white. You still haven't said why. Why?

No, I have no major problems with Christianity, but what you actually said was 'religions' - you know, a plural- presumably you mean Judaism, Islam, Hinduism etc?

Why not? You either haven't got a problem with mixed race kids or you have - which is it?

Since you appear to believe that a person has to be white to be be British I'd imagine you might have a view about white people breeding with non - white people and breeding children who aren't quite white enough.

Whatever might give you that idea? I'm perfectly happy in the skin I'm in - I'm struggling to understand why you think that someones skin colour can detemine their value. Can you explain?

You just twist and never listen,I think you are a very sad person who feels no love for his country I pity you,im not going round in circles with you AGAIN.waste of time.

You just twist and never listen,I think you are a very sad person who feels no love for his country I pity you,im not going round in circles with you AGAIN.waste of time.

What is it you "love" exactly? Green fields? Fish n Chips? Small cottages adorned in roses? The Beatles?...what?

Number 2 and number 3 link..where does it say they were BNP or is it the case as far as you're concerned that BNP= pedophiles full stop?

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 14:24 ----------

What is it you "love" exactly? Green fields? Fish n Chips? Small cottages adorned in roses? The Beatles?...what?

Green fields...not be long before they vanish if the numbers grow,fish and chips..I thought chicken tikka massalla was the most popular meal these days,small cottages..to be replaced by mosques on every street corner,tax fiddle ?,The Beatles..Atif Aslam

Number 2 and number 3 link..where does it say they were BNP or is it the case as far as you're concerned that BNP= pedophiles full stop?

Green fields...not be long before they vanish if the numbers grow,fish and chips..I thought chicken tikka massalla was the most popular meal these days,small cottages..to be replaced by mosques on every street corner,tax fiddle ?,The Beatles..Atif Aslam

Re my bold.

Words are chameleons which reflect the colour of their environment. I sense a very muddy colour.

Yes but I was asking what he "loves", we know what you hate. Unless you are one in the same.

after reading this whole thread it just seems like one big circle.

mr x - im not keen on immigrants, asylum seeker ect ect

mr y - your racist

mr x - i dont want multiculturism shoved in my face

mr y - your a member of stormfront, bnp, edl. . . . . racist.

not everyone agrees on the subject, but cannot people see that not everyone wants mass immigration in britain, yes it has its good points, but it has its bad points too.

people dont mind helping other nations out and housing SOME immigrants, but its out of control, the city/contry is flooded with immigrants right down the spine of it, from leeds to london

do you think romania would take 200,000 + brits per year

or pakistan, somalia, albania, poland, iran, iraq, afghanistan, libya.

would these contries house us, feed us and give us jobs and money, would they let us build church's in there towns, while their own people struggled.

people come here for 1 thing, money = better life, and when the country is in ruins most will move to the next country that is willing to take them in and pay for them, while the people who are proud to be british are left with a crippled system.

the people who come are not interested in being british, if china opened its doors and allowed mass immigration with a good benifit system and housing you wouldnt see half these people for dust, they would then call themselves chinese.

we are being used, our system is being abused, and people call you a racist when you wont bend over and say thank you afterwards.

Hmmmm... good idea. I will pass it on to some contacts I know.

Thanks Glam

Is that you best you can come up with?

You have said that you believe a person cannot be British unless they have white skin.

I'm asking you to explain why? Is it really such a difficult question?

Can it be that you can't explain - in which case your insistence that British people have to be white is irrational?

Or is it that you won't - in which case you're somewhat lacking in nerve?

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 18:01 ----------

I think you are a very sad person who feels no love for his country

How do you reach that conclusion? I love living here.

Number 2 and number 3 link..where does it say they were BNP....

I'm always happy to help out a fellow anti-fascist.

For 2 google James Siree BNP and among other links you get

http://www.anti-fascists-online.com/tag/james-siree/

For 3 google Nigel Hesmondhalgh BNP and among other links you get

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/hyndburn/4489984.Accrington_BNP_supporter_spared_jail_after_targeting_Asian_family/?ref=rss

Archived