It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Wanting to free one's country from the vermin that do this sort of thing........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-21027681

and similar in other towns nearer to here is not "bottom feeding".

You do that by investigating allegations, arresting people and trying them. I suspect you mean something else though.

20k and I'll build you a bunker. (free Muslamic raygun + a roll of tinfoil inc)

Some bunker companies made a killing in the early 80's from the figity..the commies are a coming.Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

We already reached the point of segregation of the UK,it is just the liberal hippy brigade paint it over as "multi-culturalism".

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 12:32 ----------

Re my bold.

I was born in 1946 and raised in a mining village not a million miles away from here. Being the eldest of 6 children I was regularly sent to my grandparents house at weekends and school holidays to give my mother a bit of a break.

The only black faces I ever saw were on the telly in movies and as kids we were always threatened that if we misbehaved the black man would come and take us away and eat us. You may well laugh at this but let me tell you that these threats went deep into the mind of an impressionable young raggy-arsed urchin.

My grandparents lived in Hexthorpe in Doncaster and in 1955 when I was 9 years of age I saw my first black face in the flesh. I was sitting on the trolley bus on my way home when the Plant Works spewed out the thousands of workers there and this chap came upstairs and sat next to me on the front seat (I always sat there with my stick-on steering wheel because I liked to drive).

I was absolutely terrified and ran off the bus at the next stop and ran all the way home crying my eyes out and visibly shaking. Needless to say my grandma went into hysterics when I calmed down long enough to explain my terror.

Looking back from the perspective I now have as a grown man I can laugh myself whilst also recognising the attitudes I had as a nine year old are still prevalent today judging by some of the garbage I've read on here from certain posters.

As we get older and develop our understanding our horizons become broader and we begin to see the nonsense contained in blind fear and hatred.

This clearly does not apply to a hard core of posters who feel naked without their prejudices and the opportunity to express them so freely on a public forum.

Before anyone accuses me otherwise let me state clearly that I recognise there is an immigration problem. This need not mean that the "bottom feeding" attitudes posted here have any place in a compassionate society based on opinions founded in fact not fiction.

Long winded I know, thanks for persevering.

\with regard to immigration and the emphasis on whiteness, and skin colour as a form of defining people- there are plenty of white people from the expansion of the EU in 2004 who are causing large strains on the job market and have been essentailly used to bring down wages and availability of work, as was perhaps the plan by placing no restrictions for lower skilled workers.

Also- it seems to me that the stated aims of multiculturalism are self defeating- the world is a world full of unique cultures, histories and traditions that people might want to preserve- when you mix them you don't actually have multiculturalism, you have monoculture.

Wanting to free one's country from the vermin that do this sort of thing........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-21027681

and similar in other towns nearer to here is not "bottom feeding".

I agree with you on the part I highlighted.

Assuming anything other than the fact that these people are in a tiny, tiny minority is most definately bottom feeding!

I don’t buy the “Multi-culturalism enriches us” myth.

I don’t want to live a multi-cultural society.

I don’t have a fundamental objection to immigration, if (and ONLY if) it is to the benefit of the indigenous population.

However, anyone that elects to come to this country should be able to speak our language, integrate TOTALLY and obey our laws and customs.

Anyone failing to do any of these, or who ceases to be of benefit to our country should be instantly repatriated to the country from whence they arrived upon our shores.

Additionally, anyone born here that chooses not to identify with the indigenous culture should be offered the chance to voluntarily leave for the country that they do identify with, and if they subsequently indulge in any act in any manner that is to the detriment of this country, they should be forcibly remove to a country that closer suits their ideals.

To dismiss such views as “bottom feeding” is sanctimonious, trite and naive.

Maybe, if were were a little less tolerant of these people we would have less wholesale grooming of our daughters, less honour killings and less mutilation of their children.

Mass immigration has destroyed the lives of the white working class. The New liberal left (as opposed to traditional labour which was socially conservative and represented the interests of the working class ) has done more damage to the social fabric of this country than a thousand Maggies.

However, anyone that elects to come to this country should be able to speak our language, integrate TOTALLY and obey our laws and customs.

Anyone failing to do any of these, or who ceases to be of benefit to our country should be instantly repatriated to the country from whence they arrived upon our shores.

How would you police that? Would you deport African immigrants for eating African food and listening to African music?

What about people of Pakistani origin - would you deport them for wearing traditional clothes and eating home style food?

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 14:02 ----------

Mass immigration has destroyed the lives of the white working class. The New liberal left (as opposed to traditional labour which was socially conservative and represented the interests of the working class ) has done more damage to the social fabric of this country than a thousand Maggies.

That's just a grotesque exaggeration.

Archived