It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Brilliant :hihi:..when I was growing up my grandparents told me if I didn't finish my dinner, I'd be taken to Hexthorpe to pick out a nice plump white boy ;)

Wonderful reflections Swami, I'd never really thought about it from the white perspective as a child but it's not hard to imagine why many white adults have a natural disquiet around black people, you'd almost been conditioned to be so!

I remember the US cop shows and films of the 70's, blacks were invariably portrayed as drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes (sadly some blacks also chose to believe the stereotype) or conversely they were benign characters like that Afro headed dipstick who was employed to push Ironside round in his wheelchair :hihi: How different things might have been if the young of the 50', 60's had been told black folks were exotic, erudite creatures ;)

It was a pleasure :)

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 16:58 ----------

What 'stated aims'? Multiculturism is an organic process, not a social experiment that people take part in and follow some instruction manual.

If I wake up in the morning and my new neighbour is Chinese, I'll say hello and shake his hand. If he's a nice bloke and regards me the same way then there might be more social interaction, I'll learn about him and his culture and he'll learn about mine..my god before we know it we've turned all 'multicultural'!

It doesn't mean his culture can't remain 'unique', nor mine..we will still maintain an interest in our respective cultures which we seek to preserve, that doesn't mean he has to be excluded from mine though.

Why do you feel so threatened? You can associate with whoever you want to, personally I've more in common with a white Sheffielder, than I have a black (or white) Londoner, yet you would tell me that's a bad thing.

Do you know what you are johncocker? Do you know what the influences have been over the centuries that have shaped the product of what you are now?

Re my bold.

Still laughing as I type this, hilarious!

Yup, that's conditioning in spades and no mistake from my parents.

I'm not religious but I remember something from the bible. "When I was a child I thought as a child and spoke as a child...but when I became a man I put away childish things."

Great pity that a few on here never grew up what what I've read.

I too found those shows racist through stereotyping. That's why I got into the Black And White Minstrels instead. Today's Saturday night TV could learn a lot.

Oh lord, Black & White Minstrel Show..forgotten about that, will have to find some archive on Youtube and subject my kids to it :hihi:

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 17:33 ----------

Re my bold.

Still laughing as I type this, hilarious!

Just count yourself lucky you've never carried any meat on you! :lol:

I missed this earlier, and it still happens today. My sister is white, middle class and fairly left leaning. She lives in a rural, posh (well she like to think so;)) and its all fairly white bar a couple of Asian kids who go to her kids school.

Anyway, kid 2, needed the doctors and rather than cuddly middle aged white doctor it was a substitute. A very black, very large, African doctor with a strong accent. According to my sister, kid2 was sat wide eyed, opened mouthed for the entire consultation. Kid2 (aged 6?) isn't a racist and neither was my mortified sister. It was just massively different to everyone she knew.

Beautiful! If only we could all live to celebrate the difference eh.

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 17:35 ----------

Yes, but said African was really imagining what sickly child would like poking out from an oven bottomed breadcake ;)

I'd never thought of it before but maybe that's why I've kept myself resembling a racing snake all these years.

Next Tuesday, my Anglo/ Irish/Italian American grandson will marry a lovely Hispanic/ African American girl. He will be there along with his Cornish/ Anglo American Father and his Irish/ Italian Mother. His younger sister will be there too, so will my Irish American wife, and myself an Anglo American. I am English by birth, but my nationality is American, my wife was born in Ireland but she is also American. It says that on our passports and Certificates of Citizenship so it must be true. I even get to vote, and sit on juries. Scratch the surface of any American and you won't find many who go beyond two or three generations, unless they're aboriginal, just like you'll find few English descended from the Iceni. You have had generations to assimilate, and made a pretty good job of it, so why such resistance to it now.

As you obviously can't read it's the bit that says;

"Wanting to free one's country from the vermin that do this sort of thing........" rather than have been accused of doing that sort of thing.

A lot of people like you who can't accept that paedophiles can be white were polishing Jimmy Savile's halo rather than investigating him for paedophilia. The BBC link is the report of an ongoing trial. If and when they've been found guilty then lay into them. In the meantime idiots like you can jeopardise a fair trial by commenting on sub judice cases.

Obviously you can read but cant understand the English language ..he said THE vermin not THESE vermin..It seems the moderators can read and understand thats why its still there in spite of your button pushing

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 18:37 ----------

As you obviously can't read it's the bit that says;

"Wanting to free one's country from the vermin that do this sort of thing........" rather than have been accused of doing that sort of thing.

A lot of people like you who can't accept that paedophiles can be white were polishing Jimmy Savile's halo rather than investigating him for paedophilia. The BBC link is the report of an ongoing trial. If and when they've been found guilty then lay into them. In the meantime idiots like you can jeopardise a fair trial by commenting on sub judice cases.

Are you a betting man ?

Obviously you can read but cant understand the English language ..he said THE vermin not THESE vermin..It seems the moderators can read and understand thats why its still there in spite of your button pushing

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 18:37 ----------

Are you a betting man ?

He's providing a link to an ongoing trial and implying guilt. The difference between the words the and these is irrelevant.

For all your talk of standing up for our English heritage you should note that the basis of English criminal law is innocent until found guilty. It's funny how far right patriots like yourself pick and choose which English laws to obey. It's a bit like the EDL warning about Sharia Law and getting banged up in the process because they're not bothered about adhering to the present system.

Even if they're guilty the case won't advance the cause of the BNP one jot. Jimmy Savile will make more news splashes in the long run. I bet when Stuart Hall and anyone else from that era are on trial you'll not be saying that the vermin must be guilty.

I don’t buy the “Multi-culturalism enriches us” myth.

I don’t want to live a multi-cultural society.

I don’t have a fundamental objection to immigration, if (and ONLY if) it is to the benefit of the indigenous population.

However, anyone that elects to come to this country should be able to speak our language, integrate TOTALLY and obey our laws and customs.

Anyone failing to do any of these, or who ceases to be of benefit to our country should be instantly repatriated to the country from whence they arrived upon our shores.

Additionally, anyone born here that chooses not to identify with the indigenous culture should be offered the chance to voluntarily leave for the country that they do identify with, and if they subsequently indulge in any act in any manner that is to the detriment of this country, they should be forcibly remove to a country that closer suits their ideals.

To dismiss such views as “bottom feeding” is sanctimonious, trite and naive.

Maybe, if were were a little less tolerant of these people we would have less wholesale grooming of our daughters, less honour killings and less mutilation of their children.

Excellent post,the liberal left and their policies have destoyed this country,they have left it vunerable to suicide bombers and pervs grooming our kids mainly from the asian community.

Not to mention the strain on housing the NHS and schools,its becoming like a foreign country in many of our big cities,we sure have sold our birthright down the pan.

Is that you best you can come up with?

You have said that you believe a person cannot be British unless they have white skin.

I'm asking you to explain why? Is it really such a difficult question?

Can it be that you can't explain - in which case your insistence that British people have to be white is irrational?

Excellent post,the liberal left and their policies have destoyed this country,they have left it vunerable to suicide bombers and pervs grooming our kids mainly from the asian community.

Not to mention the strain on housing the NHS and schools,its becoming like a foreign country in many of our big cities,we sure have sold our birthright down the pan.

Any chance of answering the questions above?

What's the big deal about whiteness?

Archived