It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Excellent post,the liberal left and their policies have destoyed this country,they have left it vunerable to suicide bombers and pervs grooming our kids mainly from the asian community.

Not to mention the strain on housing the NHS and schools,its becoming like a foreign country in many of our big cities,we sure have sold our birthright down the pan.

Re my bold.

Are you forgetting years of abuse both physical and sexual by clergymen? How many Catholic Asians do you know?

How many Asians do you believe will be exposed when the brown and smelly hits the fan here.

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/from-the-independent/

This obviously will not suit your agenda but why let the truth get in the way of a prejudiced piece of nonsense!

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 19:50 ----------

I guess closed minds and all that.;)

You've got a nerve...I'll give you that much! :gag:

Excellent post,the liberal left and their policies have destoyed this country,they have left it vunerable to suicide bombers and pervs grooming our kids mainly from the asian community.

Not to mention the strain on housing the NHS and schools,its becoming like a foreign country in many of our big cities,we sure have sold our birthright down the pan.

...and the self righteous right love the use of over blown, sensational language. Is the country really vulnerable to suicide bombers? I can think of less than a dozen in the last 10 years.

..and what about the far right's current favourite hobby horse, Asian grooming gangs...by identifying the ethnicity you're as good as saying only white men should abuse white children...see how ridiculous that sounds? All groomers and paedophiles are equally as contemptible...the depraved Savile and his cohorts were grooming and abusing teenagers and getting away with it long before Asians.

What of your 'birthright'? You have no more or less rights than any other citizen. Your status was only granted you by the fortuity of where your mother coughed you up.

If you had the virtue and motivation of most self disciplined migrants you'd have the ability to strive and be outstanding purely by standing up on your own two feet instead of blaming others for your shortcomings.

He's providing a link to an ongoing trial and implying guilt. The difference between the words the and these is irrelevant.

For all your talk of standing up for our English heritage you should note that the basis of English criminal law is innocent until found guilty. It's funny how far right patriots like yourself pick and choose which English laws to obey. It's a bit like the EDL warning about Sharia Law and getting banged up in the process because they're not bothered about adhering to the present system.

Even if they're guilty the case won't advance the cause of the BNP one jot. Jimmy Savile will make more news splashes in the long run. I bet when Stuart Hall and anyone else from that era are on trial you'll not be saying that the vermin must be guilty.

Why ?if they're guilty they're guilty ,Iv no love for nonces be they black white yellow or any other colour..You still insist you have inside knowledge of my political beliefs, youre either psychic or a fool..I know where my money lies ;)

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 21:10 ----------

Mine is very open to hearing why you think white skin is so important.

Why is it?

Why do you think that mixed race is so important to some ?even tough the facts are that mixed race is frowned upon by blacks and white alike.

Why do you think that mixed race is so important to some ?
I have heard some very unsavoury comments on the matter from certain quarters.

even tough the facts are that mixed race is frowned upon by blacks and white alike.

A very small minority of people are really bothered these days.

I've reported his post because the trial is sub judice and he's reporting allegations as fact.

The Rotherham Derby and Rochdale trials tell the whole story.

It seems as though the problem is endemic through out England.

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 22:40 ----------

Any chance of answering the questions above?

What's the big deal about whiteness?

It goes well with blue.

White British minority? I said that I care in the poll because I see the 'British' element as something akin to freedom of choice. I don't like jingoism but nor do I like immigrants (or even the indiginous population for that matter) insisting on having their own misogyistic, homophobic, divisive culture in our green and pleasant land.

Islam is a threat because of the rigid doctrine and divisiveness that it teaches.

The Rotherham Derby and Rochdale trials tell the whole story.

What whole story? They tell the story of the Rotherham, Derby and Rochdale trials, nothing more.

If paedophilia trials are generalisations about the colour of the culprits then the Gary Glitter, Jonathan King and Catholic priest cases mean that you as another white person are admitting to being a paedophile.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 08:24 ----------

You still insist you have inside knowledge of my political beliefs......

Your last dozen or so posts have all been on this thread. You voted in the poll that the BNP were right. One doesn't need to be pshycic.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 08:27 ----------

......insisting on having their own misogyistic, homophobic, divisive culture in our green and pleasant land.

So you voted for the BNP in the poll because you don't like misogynistic, homophobic and divisive cutlure. Very clever.

Archived