It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Paranoiac's not the right word. Visceral, unceasing and determined would be more apt.

Anyone who agrees with the BNP on immigration is at least sympathetic to the far right. The BNP in government would be an end to democracy in this country. In your case I'd guess that you no longer vote BNP because they're too incompetent to put any candidates up for election these days.

Griffin is not likely to support the disabled just as he isn't likely to propose any policy based on humanitarianism. He idolises Hitler and Adolf wasn't tempted by humanitarianism. The only good thing he has done is run the BNP into the ground because of his bloated ego, megalomania, greed and control freakery. I certainly don't object to him on that one. Good old Nick. Keep it up, mate.

It did amuse me that one of the 71 opposing immigration is OPENBORDERS.

BNP

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

----------------------

LABOUR

UK Labour Party signals 'tough' new immigration policy

03 December 2012

For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.

The UK's Labour opposition will fight the next election on a tough, anti-immigration platform, a senior Labour figure has revealed. Until now, Labour has been seen as the pro-immigration party.

Ed Balls, the shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, told a UK political website, politics.co.uk, that Labour needs to change its tune on immigration if it is to recover seats lost at the last election. 'I think people need to know that Labour recognises we didn't get everything right and will have tough controls. That's important,' he said.

---------------

CONSERVATIVE

IMMIGRATION

We are restoring order to our immigration system to bring annual net migration down to the tens of thousands – rather than the hundreds of thousands we saw under Labour – by the end of this Parliament. We have capped economic migration, reformed the student visa system, and we're changing the family visa rules. We have made reforms at our borders, to ensure they are safe and secure.

------------------

BNP........

What's your point? There will still be massive differences on immigration between Labour and the Tories on the one hand and the BNP on the other. For one, Labour won't withdraw from the EU and stop non-EU immigration as the BNP would.

The BNP's immigration policies are purely hypothetical as they'll barely have enough candidates to cover a parish council never mind a parliament.

BNP

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

----------------------

Oh you forgot the bit from their constitution where they want to deport anyone who isn't white, even if they were born here. Have a read of their constitution (section 3.2.3).

What's your point? There will still be massive differences on immigration between Labour and the Tories on the one hand and the BNP on the other. For one, Labour won't withdraw from the EU and stop non-EU immigration as the BNP would.

The BNP's immigration policies are purely hypothetical as they'll barely have enough candidates to cover a parish council never mind a parliament.

The BNP's immigration policies are one of the few party immigration policies that aren’t discriminatory.

The major parties discriminate based on race, which by definition makes them racist policies.

The BNP's immigration policies are one of the few party immigration policies that aren’t discriminatory.

The major parties discriminate based on race, which by definition makes them racist policies.

The BNP don't discriminate on race? You seem to be discriminating against sanity.

Paranoiac's not the right word. Visceral, unceasing and determined would be more apt.

Anyone who agrees with the BNP on immigration is at least sympathetic to the far right. The BNP in government would be an end to democracy in this country. In your case I'd guess that you no longer vote BNP because they're too incompetent to put any candidates up for election these days.

Griffin is not likely to support the disabled just as he isn't likely to propose any policy based on humanitarianism. He idolises Hitler and Adolf wasn't tempted by humanitarianism. The only good thing he has done is run the BNP into the ground because of his bloated ego, megalomania, greed and control freakery. I certainly don't object to him on that one. Good old Nick. Keep it up, mate.

It did amuse me that one of the 71 opposing immigration is OPENBORDERS.

Iv never voted BNP,I admit I once voted NF but that was back in the 70's when they first appeared ,I used to vote labour but I haven't voted for anyone for years,probably back in Thatchers day, about the time I realised that the politicians were only in the business for themselves so you see when I question immigration its nothing to do with right wing center forward or far left,its just what I take in on a day to day business,I used to live among the immigrant population in Sheffield and base my knowledge on hands on situations..I wonder why you are so paranoiac in your condemnation of people such as me,I dont shout and scream"send em back"I dont wear a white hood or anything like that ,I have friends in the Asian community and indeed I am on good speaking terms with a couple of local high profile Asian politicians and at one time my employment status meant I had to interact with the Asian community on a daily basis so you see youre insinuations about me being ultra right wing fascist racist is so far of the scale its ludicrous ,bur of course I forget you know different, I wish i was perfect.

Shame the voting doesnt agree with your blinkered idealism..that must really hurt

Tony.... i note you haven't voted on your own poll?

Any reasons why?

None especially, I rarely do vote on my own polls. It's a bit of a personal policy, probably a hangover from the days when I was Admin here.

I'd love to hear from Tony what his reasons were for starting this thread. Colour me curious. :)

Colour me curious too :) I do so much spouting that I sometimes like to sit back and just listen to what other people think, so I can recalibrate my own thoughts and ideas.

....I have friends in the Asian community and indeed I am on good speaking terms with a couple of local high profile Asian politicians ...

For someone who's been posting support for BNP immigration policies and arguing in support of lies that most paedophiles in this country are Asian I refuse to believe you. Your whole view of race is no different now to when you voted NF all those years ago. You see everything as English white skin good, everything else bad. You can't hide that my talking about heritage, all politicians are the same, I have Asian friends etc. All your recent posts have been in defence on the BNP's immigration policies. Only one conclusion can be drawn from that.

The BNP don't discriminate on race? You seem to be discriminating against sanity.

You can't come up with a coherent argument that would describe the BNP's immigration policies as discriminatory and if they don’t discriminate based on race they can’t be racist.

I can however show you how the main parties’ immigration policies do discriminate based on race, so by definition must be racist policies.

Just stating something is racist because you don’t like it doesn’t make it racist.

Archived