It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

The BNP's immigration policies are one of the few party immigration policies that aren’t discriminatory.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

BNP

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

At who's cost?

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

Oh dear...that one almost gives you free reign to become the dictator and negates anything else you've added in this post.

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

Isn't that the present situation?

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

And If the incentive isn't enough?

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

Does this include stopping all White nationals from leaving our borders?

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

And if all other countries follow suit?

What's your point? There will still be massive differences on immigration between Labour and the Tories on the one hand and the BNP on the other. For one, Labour won't withdraw from the EU and stop non-EU immigration as the BNP would.

The BNP's immigration policies are purely hypothetical as they'll barely have enough candidates to cover a parish council never mind a parliament.

The point is the others agree with the BNP on immigration otherwise they wouldn't want it controlled, the method of doing it may change, I can't see boyfriday walking the plank during his lifetime.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

At who's cost?

Oh dear...that one almost gives you free reign to become the dictator and negates anything else you've added in this post.

Isn't that the present situation?

And If the incentive isn't enough?

Does this include stopping all White nationals from leaving our borders?

And if all other countries follow suit?

"Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;"

Already happening don't you read the news

More than 175 foreign criminals deported in crackdown

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9768115/More-than-175-foreign-criminals-deported-in-crackdown.html

Fantastic news as they have enriched and brought so much prosperity to this country in so many ways and we should be doing all we can to ensure this trend continues.

Yes we import criminals and undesirables,when you find the hospital full,no housing and can't get to see your doctor tell me then how you feel about immigrants;no jobs, Mohamed Mimmet or Abdul or Satish has taken them.

The point is the others agree with the BNP on immigration otherwise they wouldn't want it controlled, the method of doing it may change, I can't see boyfriday walking the plank during his lifetime.

My reluctance to 'walk the plank' under a BNP government might find me detained under Mr Griffin's patio.

"Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;"

Already happening don't you read the news

Hold on..it was you proposing an idea as if it was BNP party policy. It isn't.

The difference in present policy and BNP policy is that present is tackling the issue based on circumstances and not an ALL discriminatory mentality.

Yes we import criminals and undesirables,when you find the hospital full,no housing and can't get to see your doctor tell me then how you feel about immigrants;no jobs, Mohamed Mimmet or Abdul or Satish has taken them.

Hahaha..when you cant find a surgeon to operate on you, a nurse to give you a bed bath, a midwife to deliver your baby and an orderly to clean your vomit from the floor, tell me then how you feel about immigrants.

Archived