It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Only in your mind, unless you can demonstrate how they discriminate based on race, which I doubt.

You simply cannot see past your own prejudices.

..er, well amongst other things, they were the ones who coined the rather ambiguous phrases 'civic British' and 'indigenous British' and chose to differentiate between them.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:30 ----------

We'll know where to look if you disappear from the forum.

It'll be a significant mound.

-

-

----------------------

LABOUR

UK Labour Party signals 'tough' new immigration policy

03 December 2012

For concise and recent immigration information watch our news.

The UK's Labour opposition will fight the next election on a tough, anti-immigration platform, a senior Labour figure has revealed. Until now, Labour has been seen as the pro-immigration party.

Ed Balls, the shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, told a UK political website, politics.co.uk, that Labour needs to change its tune on immigration if it is to recover seats lost at the last election. 'I think people need to know that Labour recognises we didn't get everything right and will have tough controls. That's important,' he said.

--------------

------------------

The last thing I saw about Labour and immigration was a poll result where over 55% of Labour MP's didn't want immigration stopping.

They don't seem to want to stop immigration for the right reasons,that is to say it is only to regain seats lost at the last election.

There is only one party who speaks the language of stopping immigration,and its not Labour or Conservative.

Hahaha..when you cant find a surgeon to operate on you, a nurse to give you a bed bath, a midwife to deliver your baby and an orderly to clean your vomit from the floor, tell me then how you feel about immigrants.

You do know that the NHS is clogged up with foreign born patients, don't you, it not the lack of doctors that is the problem, it’s too many patients.

You do know that the NHS is clogged up with foreign born patients, don't you, it not the lack of doctors that is the problem, it’s too many patients.

So if you conclude that the NHS is clogged up with too many patients, how many patients should there be?

..er, well amongst other things, they were the ones who coined the rather ambiguous phrases 'civic British' and 'indigenous British' and chose to differentiate between them.

That has nothing to do with their immigration policy, and is no different to the red squirrel being indigenous to the British Isles whilst the grey squirrel isn’t.

Hold on..it was you proposing an idea as if it was BNP party policy. It isn't.

The difference in present policy and BNP policy is that present is tackling the issue based on circumstances and not an ALL discriminatory mentality.

I took the information I posted from here,

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration

I wasn't proposing anything, I have no political following, just like pointing out to those who would deny a legitimate party a democratic voice, they are worse than the BNP.

Thanks, but I'm not in a position to accept or challenge what you say without being able to read the report that you got it from.

As far as I know, as far back as post war Britain there have been too many patients for the NHS, that's was one of the main reasons so many immigrants were invited to work here.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:30 ----------

I'll bring a roller :hihi:

Archived