It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

That has nothing to do with their immigration policy, and is no different to the red squirrel being indigenous to the British Isles whilst the grey squirrel isn’t.

Indeed, that's a very good and relevant analogy.

When you propose superior treatment of the red squirrel, then naturally it follows you're discriminating against the grey one.

I'll bring a roller :hihi:

Your wife might enjoy sitting on it (the mound, not the roller) ;)

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:48 ----------

Fewer patients would solve this problem.

Hospitals are "full to bursting" in England, creating a potentially dangerous environment for patients, an analysis by experts suggests.

Well we could do what some BNP members suggest-euthanise the elderly, disabled and anyone else who isn't 'productive'..would you vote for that max?

Indeed, that's a very good and relevant analogy.

When you propose superior treatment of the red squirrel, then naturally it follows you're discriminating against the grey one.

Possibly, but BNP ‘immigration policies aren’t proposing superior treatment of indigenous people.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:53 ----------

Your wife might enjoy sitting on it (the mound, not the roller) ;)

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:48 ----------

Well we could do what some BNP members suggest-euthanise the elderly, disabled and anyone else who isn't 'productive'..would you vote for that max?

Just because some members think it would solve some of the world’s problems, doesn't make it BNP policy, and I would vote the give the elderly, disabled and anyone else the choice to end their life it they so wished.

Possibly, but BNP ‘immigration policies aren’t proposing superior treatment of indigenous people.

..I think you need to become reacquainted with your constitution.

Unfortunately Nick forbids any part of it being reproduced without his permission, otherwise I'd cut and paste the lary bits here.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:57 ----------

Just because some members think it would solve some of the world’s problems, doesn't make it BNP policy.
Maybe not, but it's the thin end of the wedge. Those on the far right tend to be self obssesed and as others have pointed out here are hardly well known for their humanitarian approach to the life.

When a BNP in power discovers that what actually kept the NHS running was a huge, portable foreign workforce that they've repatriated, how long do you think it will be before those in a position of power turn their snivelling faces towards those who are weaker than them?

Unfortunately Nick forbids any part of it being reproduced without his permission, otherwise I'd cut and paste the lary bits here.

It’s not my constitution, but I did have had the chance to read it and I stand by what I have posted, your hatred of them is clearly clouding your judgment.

It’s not my constitution, but I did have had the chance to read it and I stand by what I have posted, your hatred of them is clearly clouding your judgment.

I don't hate anybody, and will happily debate with you, or them on the salient facts, rather than sensational rhetoric.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 15:57 ----------

Maybe not, but it's the thin end of the wedge. Those on the far right tend to be self obssesed and as others have pointed out here are hardly well known for their humanitarian approach to the life.

When a BNP in power discovers that what actually kept the NHS running was a huge, portable foreign workforce that they've repatriated, how long do you think it will be before those in a position of power turn their snivelling faces towards those who are weaker than them?

You are inventing unrealistic scenarios to support your stance instead of using evidence.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 16:04 ----------

I don't hate anybody, and will happily debate with you, or them on the salient facts, rather than sensational rhetoric

Happy to hear that, sorry you lost me with the rest.

You are inventing unrealistic scenarios to support your stance instead of using evidence.
It's not an unrealistic scenario, do you think Hitler would have been elected if he'd advocated the extermination of Jews and others he regarded as sub human?

Happy to hear that, sorry you lost me with the rest.

Imagine how I'd lose you during exercise ;)

Archived