It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

It's not an unrealistic scenario, do you think Hitler would have been elected if he'd advocated the extermination of Jews and others he regarded as sub human?

Imagine how I'd lose you during exercise ;)

He was and his views on the Jews were well known beforehand.

For someone who's been posting support for BNP immigration policies and arguing in support of lies that most paedophiles in this country are Asian I refuse to believe you. Your whole view of race is no different now to when you voted NF all those years ago. You see everything as English white skin good, everything else bad. You can't hide that my talking about heritage, all politicians are the same, I have Asian friends etc. All your recent posts have been in defence on the BNP's immigration policies. Only one conclusion can be drawn from that.

I think weve been here before in your other guise ..where please have I stated most paedophiles are Asian.when you find you cant prove that outright lie the rest of the post is just as nonsensical.

When i voted NF all those years ago it was nothing to do then with race ,it was a case of being different and grasping at a newness that was unique to our generation at that time ..much the same as the reaction punk got later on.

I dont deny my defense of any anti immigration policy irrespective of the party concerned ,it just so happens the OP was concerning the BNP who as we all know object to mass immigration ,it also seems to make Enoch Powells stance all those years ago correct,now just remind me ,what party did he represent ?

Only in your mind, unless you can demonstrate how they discriminate based on race, which I doubt.

You simply cannot see past your own prejudices.

Re my bold.

Pot kettle kettle pot!

An argument based on semantics is one thing. Reinventing the meaning of words is another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqhqdhHjhBQ

I tried to find some other quotes from Mark Collett but didn't manage to find any suitable to be linked to on a family forum. His views, as I'm sure you are aware, are descriminatory in the extreme.

Yes we import criminals and undesirables,when you find the hospital full,no housing and can't get to see your doctor tell me then how you feel about immigrants;no jobs, Mohamed Mimmet or Abdul or Satish has taken them.

Is Dr Mohamed, Dr Mimmet, Dr Abdul, or Dr Satish that's taken them?

Do you remember a time when they weren't?

I don't care what colour of skin people have as long as they obey the laws of the land and try to integrate, I know of a school teacher who taught some pupils, 20 years ago, who spoke fluent english as School, now they claim to be non english speeking.

As far as I am concered if you want to live a certain way, and that way exists elsewhere, then move there.

I don't care what colour of skin people have as long as they obey the laws of the land and try to integrate, I know of a school teacher who taught some pupils, 20 years ago, who spoke fluent english as School, now they claim to be non english speeking.

As far as I am concered if you want to live a certain way, and that way exists elsewhere, then move there.

Pray tell me this Mr. White...what's their speeeling like?

Is that too many patients or not enough staff? There are several wards stood empty at the Royal Hallamshire hospital.

Either, the more people there are, the more patients there will be and the more staff will be required. I was just pointing out that claiming the NHS wouldn't cope without immigrants is a flowed argument because without immigrants there would be fewer patients so we wouldn’t need so many staff. We exploit immigrant labour in the NHS because it cheaper than training our own staff.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:29 ----------

Re my bold.

An argument based on semantics is one thing. Reinventing the meaning of words is another.

Talking in riddles doesn't help the discussion progress, what word do you think I have reinvented the meaning.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:30 ----------

Do you remember a time when they weren't?

Yes...............

Either, the more people there are, the more patients there will be and the more staff will be required. I was just pointing out that claiming the NHS wouldn't cope without immigrants is a flowed argument because without immigrants there would be fewer patients so we wouldn’t need so many staff. We exploit immigrant labour in the NHS because it cheaper than training our own staff.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:29 ----------

Talking in riddles doesn't help the discussion progress, what word do you think I have reinventing the meaning of.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:30 ----------

Yes...............

Re my bold.

Flawed was the word you were looking for I believe. ;)

No riddles to anyone with average intelligence. It's clear, I believe, that I disproved your ridiculous statement...which means your argument is floored.

Re my bold.

Flawed was the word you were looking for I believe. ;)

No riddles to anyone with average intelligence. It's clear, I believe, that I disproved your ridiculous statement...which means your argument is floored.

Right I see, you are just the forum spelling police and have nothing but criticism to add to a discussion.

It’s unfortunate that forums end up with people like you, it’s sad that you find amusement in the ridicule of others.

Archived