It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Right I see, you are just the forum spelling police and have nothing but criticism to add to a discussion.

It’s unfortunate that forums end up with people like you, it’s sad that you find amusement in the ridicule of others.

Don't come the raw prawn with me sunshine!

Just answer the question...hogwash about non descriminatory party or what?

The statements you have made are balderdash. That is my point!

I don't usually pick anyone up on their spelling or grammar but an awful lot of immigrants are better at it than bigots like you!

None especially, I rarely do vote on my own polls. It's a bit of a personal policy, probably a hangover from the days when I was Admin here.

Colour me curious too :) I do so much spouting that I sometimes like to sit back and just listen to what other people think, so I can recalibrate my own thoughts and ideas.

C'mon Tone, I think even by your standards you're being a bit disingenous here. You were relinquished of your Admin position a long time ago, I thought you weren't supposed to start threads without giving your opinion?

Silly boy. Wrong on all counts. Go and troll somewhere else.

To be fair you are the one who started this thread yet you dont have the guts to vote in your own poll,people will make of that what they will,I think you are a first class troll.

To be fair you are the one who started this thread yet you dont have the guts to vote in your own poll,people will make of that what they will,I think you are a first class troll.

I thought of something else first class, beginning with T!:hihi:

Archived