It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Either, the more people there are, the more patients there will be and the more staff will be required. I was just pointing out that claiming the NHS wouldn't cope without immigrants is a flowed argument because without immigrants there would be fewer patients so we wouldn’t need so many staff.
How can it be a flawed argument, there were too many patients for the NHS before immigrants arrived here.

We exploit immigrant labour in the NHS because it cheaper than training our own staff.

Go on then fella, you go and see if the electorate is prepared to pay for the building of more medical schools, then training thousands more doctors (assuming the raw talent is there and willing in the first place), then wait 10 years for them to achieve the experience required to do the job properly.

How can it be a flawed argument, there were too many patients for the NHS before immigrants arrived here.

Go on then fella, you go and see if the electorate is prepared to pay for the building of more medical schools, then training thousands more doctors (assuming the raw talent is there and willing in the first place), then wait 10 years for them to achieve the experience required to do the job properly.

You are harping back to the past again; this is about immigration policy now and not the past, and it will cost much less to train our own medical staff than poaching them from other countries when you take into consideration for every trained doctor there are hundreds of untrained low skilled people that are a drain on the country.

The down side to immigration out ways the benefits, not only for us but to the countries which lose their trained medical staff to us.

Yes it is. Most people support what is right thus they support the BNP...according to that vote.

No. The question doesn't even mention the BNP. If the question was "do you support the BNP" that would have been the question.

Trust me on this. I wrote the question.

You are harping back to the past again; this is about immigration policy now and not the past, and it will cost much less to train our own medical staff than poaching them from other countries when you take into consideration for every trained doctor there are hundreds of untrained low skilled people that are a drain on the country.

The down side to immigration out ways the benefits, not only for us but to the countries which lose their trained medical staff to us.

No I'm not harping back to the past, over 30% of NHS staff are foreigners (not including the offspring of immigrants who work in it), about 20% of the UK population is foreign and largely of working age (that's the nature of immigrants), so if the the foreigners (and their offspring) in the NHS leave who will provide the care for the indigenous patients coming from an ever increasing ageing population?

No. The question doesn't even mention the BNP. If the question was "do you support the BNP" that would have been the question.

Trust me on this. I wrote the question.

Shame you didnt have the backbone to vote in it,still thats your choice,checked your profile and found you used to be the admin here,I would have thought trolling was against the rules,I would have thought you would have known that being ex admin, begs the question if you was sacked or did you leave the admin role??

and can I say that the question itself is very vague,what exactly are the BNP supposed to be right about? immigration,crime,NHS,corruption what?

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 22:59 ----------

No I'm not harping back to the past, over 30% of NHS staff are foreigners (not including the offspring of immigrants who work in it), about 20% of the UK population is foreign and largely of working age (that's the nature of immigrants), so if the the foreigners (and their offspring) in the NHS leave who will provide the care for the indigenous patients coming from an ever increasing ageing population?

who do you think managed before mass immigration came to these shores,answer we did.

Archived