It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

No I'm not harping back to the past, over 30% of NHS staff are foreigners (not including the offspring of immigrants who work in it), about 20% of the UK population is foreign and largely of working age (that's the nature of immigrants), so if the the foreigners (and their offspring) in the NHS leave who will provide the care for the indigenous patients coming from an ever increasing ageing population?

I see the NHS used to justify the high levels of immigration, the fact is only a very small percentage of migrants come to work in the NHS.

The vote says it all. Most people here support the BNP.

They got 0% in Sheffield at last year's council elections. Regardless of what people on here think the BNP will struggle if it doesn't field any candidates.

No. The question doesn't even mention the BNP. If the question was "do you support the BNP" that would have been the question.

Trust me on this. I wrote the question.

The thread title is It looks like the BNP are right after all so it's a bit dishonest to say the question has nothing to do with the BNP.

who do you think managed before mass immigration came to these shores,answer we did.
My god you know so little of your own history don't you? What were the adult and infant mortality rates before the NHS was implemented? Go and read about Aneurin Bevan.

You did not manage before the NHS and the NHS did not manage before it sought immigrant labour.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 23:10 ----------

I see the NHS used to justify the high levels of immigration, the fact is only a very small percentage of migrants come to work in the NHS.

The NHS is still a major employer of foreign labour.

My god you know so little of your own history don't you? What were the adult and infant mortality rates before the NHS was implemented? Go and read about Aneurin Bevan.

You did not manage before the NHS and the NHS did not manage before it sought immigrant labour.

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 23:10 ----------

Oh yes we did,maybe not with the same level as now but we still managed,and I know all about the labour MP you mention,this country could train its own just like before and then we could stop the practice of stealing the professionals from the third world.

I don't dispute that. NHS may have a large portion of foreign workers, but the foreign workers employed by the NHS are only a small % of all foreign workers, so I don't see how we can use the NHS as an excuse to sustain high levels of immigration. I'm not against immigration, we need certain workers, I just don't like the level it's at.

care to answer my questions or are you trolling again;)

You mean about me not being Admin? I decided that I didn't want to do it any longer so I resigned. It's straight forward enough.

ISTR that I've told you that before Roy, while you were using one of your other banned usernames, but obviously not one of those that I personally banned.

So about this backbone you speak of, don't you think you should show some and come clean? Your former position as the local BNP Organiser is very on topic and quite relevant, and it would show some backbone. ;)

You mean about me not being Admin? I decided that I didn't want to do it any longer so I resigned. It's straight forward enough.

ISTR that I've told you that before Roy, while you were using one of your other banned usernames, but obviously not one of those that I personally banned.

So about this backbone you speak of, don't you think you should show some and come clean? Your former position as the local BNP Organiser is very on topic and quite relevant, and it would show some backbone. ;)

at last you managed to answer one question,as for the other assertions you have made your going to be very dissapointed,never been involved with ANY political party although I do have a leaning for UKIP.

now why dont you answer the other bits and then we might be getting somewhere:)

oh what does ISTR mean?

Archived