It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Wages within the NHS are standardised and at least at the level of the minimum wage.

Obviously doctors and dentists can earn in excess of £100k pa plus their final salary pension scheme, so that slightly debunks your argument.

So they keep wages down for our own, no wonder there's working tax credit.

Mass immigration into the UK has got little to do with the "left"; it is large companies like Amazon etc that have lobbied successive governments to be loose on immigration for the cheap labour.

The expansion of the EU to include eastern european countries, and soon Turkey, was probably due to pressure from large companies operating in western europe.

All the "left" do regarding immigrants is defend them from, lets say, misguided people, that attack and blame immigrants for taking jobs and keeping wages low etc.

labour let into the uk over 2.2 million people from outside of europe when they were in gov,and they also let into the uk over 1 million people from new european countries at the time to come and work in the uk from poland and other new european countries at this time,when nearly the rest of european countries said no,but labour signed upto this,no wonder we have got millions out of work today,and just before the 2010 general election when labour were in gov,they let into the uk 200.000 immigrants from outside of europe,labour simply did not want to win the last election,but were very happy to let the incoming gov to try and sort these problems out on immigration and the massive financial debt £900 billion they left the incoming gov with,while labour sat back and criticised

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 12:25 ----------

I see the NHS used to justify the high levels of immigration, the fact is only a very small percentage of migrants come to work in the NHS.

has anyone considered how much cheaper housing would be or how much more money the working classes would be earning without the immigration, it is the poor who have suffered the most through immigration and as any economist will tell you ,the way to keep wages low and rents high is by cramming more people into the same space.

So they keep wages down for our own, no wonder there's working tax credit.

More fanciful thinking of the far right who will never be taxed with actually having to run a country rather than just whine about it.

So you believe wages in the NHS should be higher? So do I, but I also appreciate that it has to be paid for and until the electorate decide they're happy to pay MUCH higher taxes in order to fund it properly we'll have to rely on a man called Rumpelstiltskin who apparently had some skill in turning straw into gold.

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 12:31 ----------

who do you think managed before mass immigration came to these shores,answer we did.

You know when you take the rose tinted glasses off you'll acknowledge that the Welfare State was created for a reason, because the poor and working classes weren't 'managing'.

You may have had a Mum who wore a gingham apron and sent you out into the countryside with home made cordial and potted meat sandwiches but the reality of the situation is that her life expectancy was very low and yours would have been much lower than it is now.

More fanciful thinking of the far right who will never be taxed with actually having to run a country rather than just whine about it.

So you believe wages in the NHS should be higher? So do I, but I also appreciate that it has to be paid for and until the electorate decide they're happy to pay MUCH higher taxes in order to fund it properly we'll have to rely on a man called Rumpelstiltskin who apparently had some skill in turning straw into gold.

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 12:31 ----------

You know when you take the rose tinted glasses off you'll acknowledge that the Welfare State was created for a reason, because the poor and working classes weren't 'managing'.

You may have had a Mum who wore a gingham apron and sent you out into the countryside with home made cordial and potted meat sandwiches but the reality of the situation is that her life expectancy was very low and yours would have been much lower than it is now.

Wasn't there someone of the far left running the country who all but gave gold away.

Aren't we glad those foreign workers came and saved us, makes you wonder how we ever got where we did, Empire, what Empire.

You seem to be the only one concerned about it, do you have issues.

On the contrary; southcoast says it's so important that it's a prerequisite to being British. What do you think? Is he talking rubbish or sense?

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 12:42 ----------

previous posts suggest he's good at assumptions i just agreed with him and said yes i'm a racist..........it shuts him up

No it doesn't. Do you think only white people can be British?

Wasn't there someone of the far left running the country who all but gave gold away.
I've no more interest in the far left than I have in the far right, but the fact remains the people of this country don't have a stomach for higher taxation to support the NHS, so whether you believe people are underpaid or not it's an issue that will never be addressed properly.

Aren't we glad those foreign workers came and saved us, makes you wonder how we ever got where we did, Empire, what Empire.

Hmm..an interesting perspective. So you don't believe Great Britain generated considerable revenue from it's overseas Victorian exploits? Where do you think Britain would have been without it?

I've no more interest in the far left than I have in the far right, but the fact remains the people of this country don't have a stomach for higher taxation to support the NHS, so whether you believe people are underpaid or not it's an issue that will never be addressed properly.

Hmm..an interesting perspective. So you don't believe Great Britain generated considerable revenue from it's overseas Victorian overseas? Where do you think Britain would have been without it?

Then why mention them.

Of course it did how do you think it got where it is, pity some of those it generated it from weren't as smart, they may have been where it is now.

Archived